SO where is everyone now that were making claims like BigH

RedDevil

someone claimed (or rather) speculated about whats gonna happen to Lance / Contador and others on the cobblestones. And all hell breaks loose. Its shows the mentality of people on here. I'm too scared to say what I think is gonna happen with the soccer tonight. Seems best on here is to rather shut a hell up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone claimed (or rather) speculated about whats gonna happen to Lance / Contador and others on the cobblestones. And all hell breaks loose. Its shows the mentality of people on here. I'm too scared to say what I think is gonna happen with the soccer tonight. Seems best on here is to rather shut a hell up.

Speculation, differences in opinion... looks to me like a recipe for a good ol' argument. Ok, ok, I have to agree, it got a little bit out of hand...

And you don't have to say anything about the soccer tonight... It's a one horse race :D Viva La Espana!

Speculation, differences in opinion... looks to me like a recipe for a good ol' argument. Ok, ok, I have to agree, it got a little bit out of hand...

And you don't have to say anything about the soccer tonight... It's a one horse race :D Viva La Espana!

yes!! go spain!! it looks like i'm in the minority in predicting their win on superbru...

only problem with spain is david villa. Acted like a real pratt (similar to bakkies) in the game against Honduras so I am hoping that Germany takes this one.

only problem with spain is david villa. Acted like a real pratt (similar to bakkies) in the game against Honduras so I am hoping that Germany takes this one.

Let's take this outside!!! :lol: :D :lol: ...meaning: I'll start a thread.

I'm too scared to say what I think is gonna happen with the soccer tonight. Seems best on here is to rather shut a hell up.

I have never played World Cup football, so I have no opinion.

Guest Big H

....... No Deutchland Uber Alles!!!!!!!!!!

I have never played World Cup football, so I have no opinion.

Bwaahahahaha love your work.

I played first team primary school football goalkeeper so if anyone wants an opinion rammed down their throat and their mother insulted ask me*

*yes I was joking.

Colonel - yeah we know you're still reading this and seething while you draw moustaches on the all the Lance pictures - stop the hate dude - hug a tree - listen the the sound of silence - a hail storm disappears into the ocean - what is the sound of one hand clapping - etc - chill.

I'm gonna take a chance... already have my coat, cap, AND THE door open... :D think Spain, have been saying Germany, but... Spain keeps the ball. And if you don't have the ball, you can't score even if you're Germany. think, 2 -1 to Spain

I'm gonna take a chance... already have my coat, cap, AND THE door open... :D think Spain, have been saying Germany, but... Spain keeps the ball. And if you don't have the ball, you can't score even if you're Germany. think, 2 -1 to Spain

NZ and the boks ? :unsure:

Guest Big H

U kunt juist zijn maar wacht een beetje, ik denk Holland gaat winnen wie ooit zij zullen spelen..... doen goed het land van mijn wortels !!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

NZ and the boks ? :unsure:

To steal the quip line from a respected Hubber above...... I have never played for the Boks so I cannot/are not allowed comment on that

To steal the quip line from a respected Hubber above...... I have never played for the Boks so I cannot/are not allowed comment on that

but apparently you have a sore knee from primary school rugby so you can give you wish based on that ;)

What is this thing you call "respected Hubber"? Are they available from any LBS? :)