SO where is everyone now that were making claims like BigH

RedDevil

What is this thing you call "respected Hubber"? Are they available from any LBS?

that depends, is he on the list ? :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this thing you call "respected Hubber"? Are they available from any LBS? :)

Nope, those have been fixed. Get one on-line from CRC

I'll miss the Colonel - he was very excitable and I didn't share his anti-Lance passion, but at least he had a clue about racing.

What is this thing you call "respected Hubber"? Are they available from any LBS? :)

yes, but I heard their prices have been fixed so might as well wait till one gets put on gumtree

I personally think its a bit sad the colonel is gone - yea he stirred nonsense, but he knew a thing or two about cycling. He was also not afraid to call a spade a spade - and that was great.

In general its sad that the older hubbers who were involved in cycling and new what was going on are not around anymore.

I personally think its a bit sad the colonel is gone - yea he stirred nonsense, but he knew a thing or two about cycling. He was also not afraid to call a spade a spade - and that was great.

In general its sad that the older hubbers who were involved in cycling and new what was going on are not around anymore.

it is, but, if you're a pro or top athlete, at least allow someone who doesn't know

as much their opinion. And one of the regular problems, I've seen that a couple of times when someone don't agree with you don't call him/her them idiots etc.

a lot of the old guys/girls don't come here anymore. Its sad that people go away because some just are ... (FILL THIS SPACE IN YOURSELF)

well it is what it is ..... i just hope that the new opinions at least have some substance to them.

I rate it's way sad. I stick my toe back in the forum and the next day this? FFS. Cheers kids.

I just think that its sad that a Forum for cycling can can casue so much anamosity towards each other.

its sad when some of the older guys leave the forums.

Some leave cause they way some ppl act on the forums and some go cause they arent treated like gods ( not Implying this about Col just my view on wahts been going on lately)

This should be a place where we share ideas and opinions and should all act out of respectt and maturity. :unsure:

Oh well. One of the biggest **** stirrers packed his bags. So lets see what happens.

what - you mean exploding building has gone ? :o :D

....maybe he will make a return like Lance?

....rule of thumb..... rude peolpe is not welcome.......ANYWERE.

Guys and gals, there are lots of rude people on this forum. Colonel may have left, but he is not alone in his agro and mudslinging. As someone else said he did call a spade a spade, nothing wrong with that.

I am a bit amazed that the moderator has only arrived now that he has left...and the topic has been removed. Surely some intervention before it escalated would have kept all parties in check.

Sad to have people leave the forum.

I just think that its sad that a Forum for cycling can can casue so much anamosity towards each other.

I agree with this statement. The level of antagonism among some people is palpable.

This should be a place where we share ideas and opinions and should all act out of respectt and maturity. :unsure:

My take on the whole tantrum thing that has reared its ugly head is that I do have opinions however misinformed they are. If you know better, educate me. If you cannot educate me, don't call me an idiot/fool/ etc. If I still do not agree with you, that does not mean I am stupid either; it means you have not convinced me yet.

Imagine if everyone had the same opinion - this is defined as BORING.

Lastly, why can you people not be reasonable and see things my way? ;)