hehe.. not really. you must see oke like colonel climb a hill... sickening

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Either u've got carbon fibre bones wrapped in muscle

2) U're a normal human hiding a motor in his bicycle

Surely it can't be that healthy for the Schleck's to be that skinny, esp at the beginning of the tour!

YoH - i have to consider myself fat at 1.66 & 65kg's :o

I'm upset, going home to ease my pain with chocolate!

Hey?

Both are Andy is was sitting next to Frank when i took the TT one.

Sorry, but that's impossible. That pic is of Frank. If you would like I could post you pics of Andy at this year's Tour of Luxembourg where he is riding in his National Champ kit. Also, Frank rode with number one and furthermore, anyone who has seen the Schlecks before cn spot the difference.

Just for the record: both Andi and Frank are noted as being 1,86 and 67kg. Almost identical twins (but you can tell them apart by their kit ;-)

hehe.. Im 182cm and 65kg at the moment. at least I swim and surf a bit. So I have some shoulders..some of those "fietsryers" have no upperbody shape whatsoever, they look like coathangers when wearing T shirts

183 cm and 73 kg's.

Feeling dik, can't ride a bike and watch the tour wishing I could be like Andy or Lance :(

sicklyist individual ever seen on a bike has to be michael rassmussen... remember those pics that went around with all his freckles on his body?!!! i'd like to know what his hight to weight ratios was? i must say, some of the best TDF stages i can remember watching were contador and rassmussen attacking each other on the climbs in '07 i think?

183 cm and 73 kg's.

Feeling dik, can't ride a bike and watch the tour wishing I could be like Andy or Lance :(

Uh-Uh, wishing you were someone else is a fruitless task, for all you know they may wish they had a bit more meat.

I dont understand this obsession with looking like a refugee from Ethiopia, you cant pick your genetics,just stay within your natural body mass and forget it - medically been un-naturally thin is just as bad as been un-naturally overweight.

I dont understand this obsession with looking like a refugee from Ethiopia,

Ah well, let me just keep dreaming about being able to ride like them or anyone else who can hammer a bike.

It is very easy to loose weight. You don't even need a special diet. This is now for overweight people and not those rakes wanting to loose 1 or two kgs.

I just

- cut down on sugars ie chocolates, sweets, chips, colddrinks and alcahol

- made food portions smaller. Instead of a 300g steak I now have a 200gr. My actual meat instake per day is around 150gr.

- I eat something every 3 hours. 6am breakfast, 9am yoghurt, 12pm lunch, 3pm a fruit, 6pm dinner.

- no nibbles inbetween and last fluid (not water) at 8pm.

- drink 100% coffee if I do have coffee. Chicory is bad

- have juice in the morning instead of coffee. Drink water during the day instead of coffee.

I still go out for dinner of the weekend but if a meal is big, I take half home for lunch the next day. No need to stuff your face and then lay in bed and get fat.

Well that is what I did and I lost 8kg in 5 months. I'm touching on 9-9.5kg but I'm increasing my intake a bit.

Fandacious I thought that pic was showing that you are a Pet Shop Boys fan...... :lol:

Fandacious I thought that pic was showing that you are a Pet Shop Boys fan...... :lol:

sorry mate - dont swing that way... bob knows a gay pilot tho, if you're interested

hehe.. Im 182cm and 65kg at the moment. at least I swim and surf a bit. So I have some shoulders..some of those "fietsryers" have no upperbody shape whatsoever, they look like coathangers when wearing T shirts

Ha ha, you can say that again....but not too loud, this is the hub afterall :)