Took my garmin to kyalami yesterday

slowjoe

where did you get the temperature info from? my edge 305 does not have temeperature which is the one shortcoming of it imo.

its too specialized word LOL

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where did you get the temperature info from? my edge 305 does not have temeperature which is the one shortcoming of it imo.
The temperature, wind speed etc. gets automatically added by Motionbased when you upload your info onto the database.

How did I know you felt like saying that? back to the issue at hand - can your runners wrist watch give you temp? word2007-08-16 02:26:25

nope it doesnt.

the website gets the info from some weather service.

have you taken the wheels for a spin?

i'd prob. be the "yellowest" person there LOL

HAHA, you going tonight?

I will have Momentum top on...shout if you see me.

hehe' date=' and I'll have an Induna top on.

Haven't got any roadie tops. LOL

[/quote']

oh sh$##%@t....NOW YOU TELL ME WinkBig%20smile

Please help me out here. I've downloaded the motionbased agent and has uploaded a few tracks, which I can access on their website, but I still don't know how to get the info to my PC in the format as presented here.

I also downloaded the program from zonefivesoftware as well as the Microsoft.Net application it requires, but do not know from where to access the SportTracks. If I click the desktop icon, it only gives me the option to 'repair' or 'remove'  the application.

Thanks Kobie' date=' this firmly establishes Edge 305 on the wish-list..![/quote']

Agreed - how much do it cost?

I went to Kyalami last night...Could have sworn I saw a TCS rider there....It was quite dark already and he came past me so fast that I nearly fell of my bike..And that was on the uphill!!!

Sounds like the TCS rider was Jason or IanJ, they have an irritating habit making you look like you're standing still when they come flying past.