Which cervelo Frameset?

Spoon

OK oom H, a RC6000, but the one with the Campy grouppo ok smileys/smiley11.gifsmileys/smiley11.gifsmileys/smiley11.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smileys/smiley7.gif   EEEMHEEEE...... smileys/smiley7.gif

CERVELLO MOET NOU NIE FATTY SE SLEGTE MANIERE UITHAAL NIE. smileys/smiley36.gif 

Guest Big H

Yecccchh!!!!! dat hulle so mooi fiets so LELIK kan maak. Sies ga phoe!!!!!!!!

To settle the score.....

Go find out from people that have ridden it....

Cervelo Soloist Carbon:
http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/latest-bikes/road-bike/cer velo/PRD_366585_5668crx.aspx

Cervelo R3
http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/latest-bikes/road-bike/cer velo/PRD_366584_5668crx.aspx

Not many reviews.....
Must be a crap Manufacturer.....Click on image to open in new window

[/quote'] spinnekop, jy kry nou 'n dubbel dose DOOM  smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

yikes but this topic went ballistically off track.

Spoon, if you're still around go for the one that feels most comfy when you test ride it.

if you can afford the bike you want and like, then buy it. OomH is just a scrooge who thinks that you should save every penny for one day when you die and no longer need it.... (go figure the rationale behind that!)

Guest Big H
smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley4.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif I will forgive you for that...... but this time only!!!!!!

[/Quote]

Yes you wiff your six firteen... Click on image to open in new window

Hmm Trek 1000 pips the Six "th"irteen, imagine the soloist when more people get it...so it can't be that common yet as you say... looks like the Six "th"irteen is pretty common... by the amount of reviews

Click on image to open in new window

Jason38882.7733449074

In the middle of the bush the only really exiting thing to do is to pester Jason.....

[/Quote]

How do you do that when I'm not there? I guess it's just another failure in your life... cause you're not succeeding... Dude you need friends and people out there to help you with your situation, it gets lonely doesn't it... your post's amuse me and make me feel a whole lot better about myself.

To settle the score.....

Go find out from people that have ridden it....

Cervelo Soloist Carbon:

http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/latest-bikes/road-bike/cer velo/PRD_366585_5668crx.aspx

Cervelo R3

http://www.roadbikereview.com/cat/latest-bikes/road-bike/cer velo/PRD_366584_5668crx.aspx

Not many reviews.....

[/quote']

Those North Americans make pretty crap bikes in general....

Jason get your facts straight...

Those roadbikereview facts refer to the number of people reading the reviews over the past week!

Go see for yourself -

TREK 1000 - 35 REVIEWS  - RATED 3.51 out of 5 (3175 Views / Week)

CANNONDALE Six13 - 37 REVIEWS - RATED 4.95 OUT OF 5 (3157 Views / Week)

CERVELO R3 - 1 REVIEW - RATED 5 OUT OF 5 (47 Views /Week)

CERVELO SOLOIST CARBON - 2 REVIEWS -RATED 5 OUT OF 5 (99 Views / Week)

Lets see how the Cervelos rate after 35 odd reviews....

Zaskar... I can like to know that... So I can like to know that my facts can like to be straight... I quote...

Six "th"irteen is pretty common... by the amount of reviews

[/Quote]

Maybe you should just wipe the sleep out your eyes before making comments!

Yeah I would love to see the Soloist after 35 reviews! The screen-shot I pasted was based on the amount of views, meaning the more views the more people want to maybe look at getting the bike making it more common.

Yecccchh!!!!! dat hulle so mooi fiets so LELIK kan maak. Sies ga phoe!!!!!!!!

o, ek het gedink dis net as hulle Oom daar op sitsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

scotty, is that a hamburger? Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window

Can I please have the special met alles op and a compbo with double cheese smileys/smiley4.gif

Jason38883.3314236111