Unwritten rules of The Hub

Mecnic

Thou shalt get thy use of Old Testament-style English right, or I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!

....and you will know that my name is ADMINISTRATOR!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou shalt get thy use of Old Testament-style English right, or I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!

Thee shalt not mixeth thine metaphors, or the Monster shall Shake his Speare at you... thy...thine!!!

So it shall be done.

One rule about The Hub in the classified section seems to be to try and get an okes sale to fail with irrelevant posts

1) You should start new threads with meaningless headings like "Advice please" or "Look what happened here" or "What is this about?". This ensures that you never get the advice you really need, and that nothing ever crops up on searches.

2) The less specific you are in your Classifieds ads, the longer you can keep the thread going. People are going to have to keep asking questions, and that bumps your ad without you having to do anything.

NEVER ever post pictures of the WHITE PANT, NEVER. Actually do not even mention the white pant

Don't make it known who you might look up to as a role model in life. Someone will make it their mission to try and discredit your role model no matter what it banned substances they takes.

:lol: :lol:

NEVER ever post pictures of the WHITE PANT, NEVER. Actually do not even mention the white pant

WHY WOULD THAT BE ( I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A REBLE)

WHY WOULD THAT BE ( I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A REBLE)

REBEL not REBLE in the white pant.

If the information required in the Tech section can be found on page 1, feel free to derail the thread from there as you, The Hub User sees fit.

50+ posts of the 94.7 or the 'August' or a picture of manbearpig (after a marathon scrub) is a no-no

post-4329-002432500 1286430087.jpg