Logwood Bike Haven

Thompson

haha I don't pay much attention to mud slinging etc . What I am trying to say is that even though we got all sides of the story nothing has been solved . In my business I would make and effort to apologize even if the client was a numbnut ! But I suppose the simple solution would be to do what I did - Stay away !

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rodti, forrest gumption?

michelle, luckily i've taught my kids to be strong even when people are being ugly to them.

what do you mean? like all the mudslinging and name-calling? can i put the popcorn on? wolfie' date=' chutney spice?  [/quote']

LOL Seems like a good time for a hijack...

Never had the gumption to try out all those wierd flavoured salts that they have at the movies, you know, that you can add to your as-of-yet-unsalted popcorn...

Am I missing out on much?

Would attempting the bizarre take my movie experience to an entirely new level?

Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Am I an idiot for actually hijacking a thread with such a ridiculous question?

Does anyone care?

Does anyone still use the word "gumption"? 

I love those flavoured salts! I always empty half the can of Cream cheese salt onto my popcorn..and take whats left over home..

what do you mean? like all the mudslinging and name-calling? can i put the popcorn on? wolfie' date=' chutney spice?  [/quote']

Never had the gumption to try out all those wierd flavoured salts that they have at the movies, you know, that you can add to your as-of-yet-unsalted popcorn...

Am I missing out on much? just clogged arteries

Would attempting the bizarre take my movie experience to an entirely new level? only if you try chew popcorn and jelly babies at the same time

Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill? with popcorn

Am I an idiot for actually hijacking a thread with such a ridiculous question? maybe

Does anyone care? maybe

Does anyone still use the word "gumption"? think i answered this one

Alas.
holy roller2007-08-21 03:58:58

Am I missing out on much?

Would attempting the bizarre take my movie experience to an entirely new level?

Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Am I an idiot for actually hijacking a thread with such a ridiculous question?

Does anyone care?

Does anyone still use the word "gumption"? 

I love those flavoured salts! I always empty half the can of Cream cheese salt onto my popcorn..and take whats left over home..

Oh you salting-guru you!Wink

There must however be some secret to how exactly one can achieve even dispersal of said salt...

If I had to count the times that the top half of my popcorn was so salty that it made my eyes water, only to find the bottom half as flavoursome as glass....

And yes - I know the shake/bash popcorn box on table/shake move is essential - but there is a point that I reach pretty quickly, where feeling like a tit from all the shaking/banging whilst jostling for space with 12yr olds - brings to a premature end my dispersal attempts...

I guess I'm just not dedicated enough....

Tut-tut-tut....Tongue

ClapLOL Holy - popcorn AND jellybabies?!

Wow.

A true Master in our midst.

Am definitely going to give that a bash....
RodTi2007-08-21 04:02:43

Guest Michelle

... and comments like this are what make people think you're an old fat dude LOL

successful hijack! thanks rodti, muds and michelle. think i'm gonna make the boys springmielies as soon as i get home!

... and comments like this are what make people think you're an old fat dude LOL

Dont make me post pics....LOL

Hey all you guys with enough time to comtemplate popcorn flavours, I thought it was only us housewives/moms who has the time for idol chit chat. I obviously stand to be seriously corected.

Hey all you guys with enough time to comtemplate popcorn flavours' date=' I thought it was only us housewives/moms who has the time for idol chit chat. QUOTE']

This is not idol chit chat....choosing the correct popcorn flavour is of utmost importance.

LOLLOLwelcome to the hub, nycki. better get used to the popcorn stuff. happens often. we (mainly fandacious) also like to talk about booze, naked girls, and occasionally, very occasionally, cycling! 

Do you match movies with flavours. A really strong chillie flavour would go well with say Die Hard 4.

I can live with that. Don't know if the fact that i'm a girl makes me an expert or excludes me.

haha I don't pay much attention to mud slinging etc . What I am trying to say is that even though we got all sides of the story nothing has been solved . In my business I would make and effort to apologize even if the client was a numbnut ! But I suppose the simple solution would be to do what I did - Stay away !

This is why we need competition from other bike parks... WinkWink