Logwood Bike Haven

Thompson

Sounds like someone could have a vested interest in Logwood if you ask me.....

Listen pal, stop sniping from behind your pseudonym, identify yourself and say what you want to say loud and clear. It is easy to acuse me from your hiding place. If you think I have a vested interest in Logwood you better produce some evidence before speaking your mind.

Let me make my standpoint clear. Someone came on this public forum and made a one-sided claim which was clearly hearsay. I pointed that out. He or she then admitted that and left the argument for the alleged aggrieved to sort out.

If you don't understand the mechanisms and rules of public debate, stay out of the kitchen.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dankie DR.  Johan' date=' kom ek som dit gou op.  Ek het BETAAL om daar te wees (night ride).  Ek vat my vrou (wat op daardie stadium HOOGS verwagtend was!) en haar broer saam.  MAAR, hulle mag nie in die klubhuis sit nie, hulle moet voor die klubhuis sit (nie agter waar jy ingaan na die trails toe nie), want ons is nie "members" nie.  Toe waag my swaer dit om BUITE te rook.  Auk, hy s? hy's nie eers in die army so sleg ges? nie.  Geoff het hom en my vrou "vriendelik" versoek om te f-off.  Needless to say, never again.

DR moet maar sy eie storie vertel, ek was by, maar hy is daar aangevat.
[/quote']

HIJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ettienne is jy REG vir Saterdag ons gaan jou rol DINGLOLLOLLOLLOL
sammajoor2007-08-20 01:56:51

Ek kry die idee die klomp hou nie van mense wat rook nie. Van wanneer af mag jy nie buite rook nie??? As daar tekens is wat s? jy mag nie daar rook nie ja. Maar om ongeskik te raak, dit SUX!

Listen pal' date=' stop sniping from behind your pseudonym, identify yourself and say what you want to say loud and clear. It is easy to acuse me from your hiding place. If you think I have a vested interest in Logwood you better produce some evidence before speaking your mind.

Let me make my standpoint clear. Someone came on this public forum and made a one-sided claim which was clearly hearsay. I pointed that out. He or she then admitted that and left the argument for the alleged aggrieved to sort out.

If you don't understand the mechanisms and rules of public debate, stay out of the kitchen.

[/quote']

Lekker touchy ne

sam, ek hoop ek's reg....

cervelo, as Geoff my swaer ordentlik aangevat het, but he swore at him, telling him that all smokers are pieces of shaait, etc. etc.  And then to tell my WIFE (pregnant or not) to f-off his ground!!!  If that does not suck then I don't know.  Yes, Geoff is paying the rent, but to swear at people is not the way to go.

Dankie DR.  Johan' date=' kom ek som dit gou op.  Ek het BETAAL om daar te wees (night ride).  Ek vat my vrou (wat op daardie stadium HOOGS verwagtend was!) en haar broer saam.  MAAR, hulle mag nie in die klubhuis sit nie, hulle moet voor die klubhuis sit (nie agter waar jy ingaan na die trails toe nie), want ons is nie "members" nie.  Toe waag my swaer dit om BUITE te rook.  Auk, hy s? hy's nie eers in die army so sleg ges? nie.  Geoff het hom en my vrou "vriendelik" versoek om te f-off.  Needless to say, never again.

[/quote']

Die man klink na 'n moeilike kalant. Maar soos ek voorheen gese het, dit gaan hier nie om die ondervinding nie - en ek hou nie van wat ek hoor oor Logwood nie - maar oor die groep se redenasie tegniek. Jy was ongelukking hier ingetrek.

Johan, which is fair.  Ek verstaan wat jy ook bedoel.  Maar dalk moet jy ook luister na wat van die ander mense se.  DR was daardie aand by, hy was helse verbaas oor my vroeg lopery en het self met die suster (my vrou) gepraat.  Soms "lyk" dit soos hoors?, maar is tog nie.

En Geoff is nie net moeilik nie, ek het hom ook as 'n BAIE arrogante tipe persoon ondervind.

ewep2007-08-20 02:13:34

[/quote']

Die man klink na 'n moeilike kalant. Maar soos ek voorheen gese het, dit gaan hier nie om die ondervinding nie - en ek hou nie van wat ek hoor oor Logwood nie - maar oor die groep se redenasie tegniek. Jy was ongelukking hier ingetrek.

Johan ek verstaan dat almal "'n bad hairday" het en dat jy dan onredelik en kort af is met mense maar die ou stelling van die klient is altyd reg bly van toepassing. As jy 'n slegte ondervinding met iemand het gaan jy ook jou mening lig , en ek voel dat dit hier gedoen is, miskien nie op die korrekte manier of terme nie, maar nog steeds gedoen.

As Logwood bike haven iets te se het moet dit hier op die forum gedoen word, ek gee toe fdat die eienaar sy kant moet stel, maar om op 'n swanger vrou te skree en vloek, ek sou sy gesig "g- rearange " het. Sekere dinge doen jy dood eenvoudig nie maak nie saak wat

Net my 2 sent

Never really had a issue with Geoff, and I have broken his roof before ;) HAHA...

But something else about Logwood I find it a little unsafe, yeah the north shore bridges on some of the trials are fun and one should not ride if if your not capable of it, but...YOU CANNOT PRACTICE, your not allowed to walk back and ride a section again, and if you do ride it, and bail, most of the routes got poles sticking out of the ground on the sides, not designed at all according to standards. That said there is new sections thats lower and safer.....so it is improving.....but I think some healty competition from other bike parks might be a good thing. And let's not even mention the jumps that get's placed right before a tight turn making them basically impossible to jump.

Listen pal' date=' stop sniping from behind your pseudonym, identify yourself and say what you want to say loud and clear. It is easy to acuse me from your hiding place. If you think I have a vested interest in Logwood you better produce some evidence before speaking your mind.

If you don't understand the mechanisms and rules of public debate, stay out of the kitchen. [/quote']

HUH?? What does debating have to do with cooking??

If you slow down to 60 and read my post properly, I said someone COULD have a vested interest in Logwood. If you don't, then you don't, but no need to spit the dummy and have a hissy about me posting my opinion on a public forum. Having read some of the other posts here it would seem as if there MIGHT be susbstance to the claim made in the first post.

Johan' date=' which is fair.  Ek verstaan wat jy ook bedoel.  Maar dalk moet jy ook luister na wat van die ander mense se.  DR was daardie aand by, hy was helse verbaas oor my vroeg lopery en het self met die suster (my vrou) gepraat.  Soms "lyk" dit soos hoors?, maar is tog nie.

En Geoff is nie net moeilik nie, ek het hom ook as 'n BAIE arrogante tipe persoon ondervind.
[/quote']

Jy maak 'n goeie punt en ek aanvaar jou standpunt.

JB

Never really had a issue with Geoff' date=' and I have broken his roof before ;) HAHA...

But something else about Logwood I find it a little unsafe, yeah the north shore bridges on some of the trials are fun and one should not ride if if your not capable of it, but...YOU CANNOT PRACTICE, your not allowed to walk back and ride a section again, and if you do ride it, and bail, most of the routes got poles sticking out of the ground on the sides, not designed at all according to standards. That said there is new sections thats lower and safer.....so it is improving.....but I think some healty competition from other bike parks might be a good thing. And let's not even mention the jumps that get's placed right before a tight turn making them basically impossible to jump.
[/quote']

I agree with you on those poles wanting to make a sosatie out of you. I think one day someone is going to walk back to the clubhouse with a dropper goin in the front end and out the other. I hope it is not me....

O helll......dit gaan 'n laaaannnngggg week wees.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry found some horses this weekend and are riding the bare!!!!! 

HUH?? What does debating have to do with cooking??

If you slow down to 60 and read my post properly' date=' I said someone COULD have a vested interest in Logwood. If you don't, then you don't, but no need to spit the dummy and have a hissy about me posting my opinion on a public forum. Having read some of the other posts here it would seem as if there MIGHT be susbstance to the claim made in the first post.
[/quote']

I suppose you wonder what that whooosh sound above your head was?

Nevermind... back to your comments. Lets do the math and see who COULD be that person that COULD have a vested interest in Logwood. The original poster who complained? No?

The only person on the post who pointed out the hearsay?   Yes. OK that's me, who else could you have referred to?

Now, why on earth would I have an (alleged) vested interest in something when I'm attacking someone's debating style and rules of engagement? You tell me.

Fobbing your acusation off as mere opinion also doesn't cut it. Your opinion and insunuation was that I am defending Logwood because I have a vested interest. You're saying that I have a source of gain from Logwood. That's your opinion. Please distinguish between an opinion on a movie you saw last night and your public opinion on my sources of income or gain and my actions pertaining to that interest.

You clearly don't understand slander. There are 113 people online and you have expressed your unfounded opinion to all of them. Now stop it. The right thing for you would have been to back off and the gentlemanly thing to apologise and move on. You chose to squirm and deny.

Spidey (the original!) - Daar was nie perde daar was ek was nie, gelukkig want ek en daai groot ouens kom nie goed bymekaar nie!

So BTW kan jy asseblief Cycle Art se nommer PM? Yes I know it has been thrown around lately but I'm too lazy to look!

Maybe the Epic will look very different soon Big%20smile