Logwood Bike Haven

Thompson

Ya Right, bite me. You spat the dummy when I wondered/questioned/put forward my opinion if you MIGHT/COULD have an interest in Logwood (judging by the way you seemed to be defending them), but yes you are so right Mr Johan Bornman, so I do apologise most humbly and profusely for calling your integrity into question and will never ever ever question your postings again.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crux: How did the TCS tandems do yesterday? One of them was in front when we left.

OK, saw the other posting about the results - well done!!
E1A1042007-08-20 03:13:06

I am the mother who tried to have a birthday party at Logwood. It is not heresay that I was accused of f#$@% smoking crack. It is pointless to go the i did make arrangements no you didn't route, fact remains that there was clearly a misunderstanding and i certainly did not deserve being accused of smoking crack. If I then had it wrong, a little ''how can we still make this happen'' would've been nice and not the ''your 15 kids and 10 adults is nothing in comparison to the R30 000 i have riding out there''. Geoff clearly has no regard for the people behind the R30 000 riding out there.  

Can someone please point Geoff to this thread?  I am planning on having my kids birthday party there and I'd be interested to hear his side of the story! 

I am the mother who tried to have a birthday party at Logwood. It is not heresay that I was accused of f#$@% smoking crack. It is pointless to go the i did make arrangements no you didn't route' date=' fact remains that there was clearly a misunderstanding and i certainly did not deserve being accused of smoking crack. If I then had it wrong, a little ''how can we still make this happen'' would've been nice and not the ''your 15 kids and 10 adults is nothing in comparison to the R30 000 i have riding out there''. Geoff clearly has no regard for the people behind the R30 000 riding out there.  

[/quote']

R30000? R50 to ride? that's 600 people out there! that's worse than the n3 in rush hour! parking lot musta been a shambles!

If you are not planning to secure tables and braaiing facilities, you can try it.  I needed to secure the braaiing area seeing that we were so many people and i wanted the parents to sit at tables and not on the grass. For thinking that i had done so in several telephone conversations with Geoff (which he claims never happened, but thanks to cellphone memories i know i had) i was being called all the names. It just worries me that when Geoff went off at me, there was a clubhouse full of people around, some of whom were kids. Not good.

If you are not planning to secure tables and braaiing facilities' date=' you can try it.  I needed to secure the braaiing area seeing that we were so many people and i wanted the parents to sit at tables and not on the grass. For thinking that i had done so in several telephone conversations with Geoff (which he claims never happened, but thanks to cellphone memories i know i had) i was being called all the names. It just worries me that when Geoff went off at me, there was a clubhouse full of people around, some of whom were kids. Not good.[/quote']

sorry to hear about that. i've got mixed feelings about logwood. i've had good and bad times. the kids love it although one day i returned to the clubhouse when someone told me my youngest was crying his beaut blue eyes out. when i got there he told me that geoff had threatened to ban him from the park, cos he had been scratching a little hole in the sand. geoff said it was against the rules and there was a sign on the wall saying he shouldn't. "but, dad,"my son wept, "i can't read yet..."

Holy Roller, your son's comment has just made my lllooonnnnggggg day! I'm having to pick myself off the floor for that oneLOLLOLLOL

ja, jeremyd, he's a hoot! cutest kid in the world. had me going at the zoo today. said: dad, that giraffe's a boy, i can see his nuggets!holy roller2007-08-20 10:25:50

ja' date=' jeremyd, he's a hoot! cutest kid in the world. had me going at the zoo today. said: dad, that giraffe's a boy, i can see his nuggets![/quote']

Bhahahahaha...sounds like a good kid...made my afternoon..