Logwood Bike Haven

Thompson

smiley36.gif We don't wanna make this a bussiness (yet) , we want to get people to the sport . DAD is doing a lot of work with the city council but more on that later , don't wanna put the horse before the cart !!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if the Aussie is screaming that he has R 30,000 worth of business riding on Saterday morning, there's definitely a business/hobby that's worth pursuing.

Guys' date=' if the Aussie is screaming that he has R 30,000 worth of business riding on Saterday morning, there's definitely a business/hobby that's worth pursuing.[/quote']

don't think he's telling the complete truth. i was there on a public holiday and was one of about three people there. i have the place to myself before

We got the wooden soap box already ! It is open mornings from 7 to 8 am . For your convenience we have put it on the centre lane of the N1 ' date=' please use it [/quote']

we'd like to see you test it first plsLOLLOL

holy roller you're from the east' date=' lets turn that minedump into a bike park[/quote']

it's kinda like one already! some huge drops. pity they built a golf estate on the "bike park" that was behind cr swart park smiley7.gif

We already got the land !!!! Can I send a list of what we need ?

Rakker & I will help where we can, too.

Wow, like the turn this debate has taken. If we're having a work party I'm in. (I know a good birthday mom who can organise...nudge nudge wink wink)