Logwood Bike Haven

Thompson

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can live with that. Don't know if the fact that i'm a girl makes me an expert or excludes me.

doesn't matter. post anywayWinkLOL

What and where are the other bike parks that would offer something similar. I know about Northern Farms, but that is about it.

Nycki, there aren't any, which is why Daemon is hoping someone will build some!

Daemon, you buy the land, I'll help you build!

I can live with that. Don't know if the fact that i'm a girl makes me an expert or excludes me.

doesn't matter. post anywayWinkLOL

Def think that i have insider info on naked girls. I'm just not sure that you would like to have your illusion-bubble burst. Better to look at them through blue tinted glasses.

?

doesn't matter. post anywayhttps://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />https://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

?

Def think that i have insider info on naked girls. I'm just not sure that you would like to have your illusion-bubble burst. Better to look at them through blue tinted glasses.

at this stage, i'll look at anything smiley36.gif

In Pretoria . I need people with your attitude smiley36.gif , lotsa of dirt as this place is flatter than the freestate , and it is in the Centurion area .

while you're at it, how about building us a little wooden stand to practice our public debating skills .... please, please, please, please, please ..........

Nycki' date=' there aren't any, which is why Daemon is hoping someone will build some!

Daemon, you buy the land, I'll help you build!
[/quote']

We have land already, we just need loads of wood ;)

We got the wooden soap box already ! It is open mornings from 7 to 8 am . For your convenience we have put it on the centre lane of the N1 , please use it

So why don't the Hubbers make a business out of this??? There are enough Hubbers (surely) who would be willing to invest in a venture like this????

In Pretoria . I need people with your attitude smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" /> ' date=' lotsa of dirt as this place is flatter than the freestate , and it is in the Centurion area .[/quote']

how about a hubbers building weekend? everyone bring a shovel. surely there has to some people with machinery or contacts for timber