I'm grumpy today...

ichnusa

Well, at least the weekend is around the corner, the weather (in Gauteng anyway) is looking great and the cold nights are slowly slipping away! Blossoms are appearing and the smells of spring are becoming noticeable. My bike is cleaned and serviced and ready for some action this afternoon and its spaghetti bolognaise for supper so I am far, far, far away from being grumpy!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddy tells Mick

He's thinking of buying a labrador.

Fook off says Mick,

have you seen how many of their owners go blind

And which one of the seven are you going to befeeling tomorrow.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There samma, I've fixed it for you!! :D

... so I'll rant a bit.

1) "feelers" - If you want to sell it, then sell it. If you want to know how much, ask and you will get an answer.

2) "breaks" - Bikes have brakes. They occasionally break when you don't use your brakes properly, but then you probably wont sell it on the Hub. If you prefer writing in Afrikaans, please do so. It is a great language!

3) Bitching and moaning about our country. We live in an awesome place filled with awesome people. There are a couple of morons around, but moaning about them on the Hub is certainly not going to make them go away. It only spreads the negativity... and we don't need any more of that around.

Thanks for listening - I feel better now...

sure the morons are not going to go anywhere. but like you we also want to rant a bit and maybe feel a bit better that we share our experiences and stories with other that care to listen.

and for the negativity, well, maybe we should all get together in huge convey of bakkies and run the bloddy striking sods over!!!

but that is only my opinion!

speaking about grumpy,

i had a bit of a fender bender in traffic the other day! the next moment this midget jumps out of the car i just bumped, charges up to my window and shouts "i am not happy" so i told him ..... " so which one are you then?" and thats when the fight started

speaking about grumpy,

i had a bit of a fender bender in traffic the other day! the next moment this midget jumps out of the car i just bumped, charges up to my window and shouts "i am not happy" so i told him ..... " so which one are you then?" and thats when the fight started

:D Classic haven't laughed this much in a long time

post-2975-098853900 1282810573.jpg

post-2975-046015700 1282810524.jpg

oh wow ... can't be grumpy after this, not even if the weather's been perfect but i can't ride cos i have a cold ... now i just need to start making a plan on how to get an entry for THIS ride ...

Something to cheer you up

What to do on a plane when the passenger by your side is boring

Step 1: Take your laptop from your bag;

Step 2: Open it slowly;

Step 3: Turn it on;

Step 4: Make sure the guy by your side is looking at it;

Step 5: Turn on the internet;

Step 6: Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and look at the sky;

Step 7: Breathe deeply and open this link: My link

Step 8: Observe the expression of the guy next to you.

Cool man very cool biggrin.gif

Hi,

It is Friday and we all (hopefully) have 2 good days of good weather, our bikes good friends and dreat rides. It is a great day and nobody is going to spoil it for me!!

Have a lekker day

Sarge

Hi,

It is Friday and we all (hopefully) have 2 good days of good weather, our bikes good friends and dreat rides. It is a great day and nobody is going to spoil it for me!!

Have a lekker day

Sarge

And a great weekend to you too, Sarge!

... so I'll rant a bit.

1) "feelers" - If you want to sell it, then sell it. If you want to know how much, ask and you will get an answer.

2) "breaks" - Bikes have brakes. They occasionally break when you don't use your brakes properly, but then you probably wont sell it on the Hub. If you prefer writing in Afrikaans, please do so. It is a great language!

3) Bitching and moaning about our country. We live in an awesome place filled with awesome people. There are a couple of morons around, but moaning about them on the Hub is certainly not going to make them go away. It only spreads the negativity... and we don't need any more of that around.

Thanks for listening - I feel better now...

Campagnola does it for me!!

A grumpy coloured break-up

A Coloured guy bought his girlfriend a present for her birthday.

She opened it and said " Wat the hell would I want with a freaking rocket??"

He said "djy soek mos space......nou f*#k off !"