Why I won't EVER use roofracks....EINA!

MintSauce

It's not just roof racks. A few years ago on the way from Durban to PMB for the Amashova, a guy rode into the back of another car that had three bikes on the back.

drove to work one day with my bmx on the roof rack. understimated how low the entrance to the parking was. ripped the bike and rack right off the roof. nothing was permanently damaged. steell bikes are strong 

hmmm, used mine once, hell. You could feel the extra drag. Never again. Don't like my baby outside in the cold.

Ek sit my bike in die back seat' date=' met die safty belt aan!!!!! [/quote']

Ek doen dit ook met my pad fiets. Altwee wiele af and dan staan sy op haar seat en handles vasgemak met altwee seat bealts. Heeltemal uit die pad.

Ek doen dit ook met my pad fiets. Altwee wiele af and dan staan sy op haar seat en handles vasgemak met altwee seat bealts. Heeltemal uit die pad.

i used to put my bike on the back seat, but then it started irritating me: "are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?"

That's just wrong - I would much rather look at pics of people whose limbs have been ripped off.

BWAAAHAHAHAHA LOLLOLLOL

Damn, never knew that bicycles sexlinked- it looks like you got the female model.LOL Probably moaning because she wanted to sit in front- they always seem to find something to moan at.

Ek wou my kinders op die sleepwa sit en die fietse op die agter seat maar die tannie van die Blinde Sonskyn Koeksisters Vereniging van Soekmekaar het my so K@K uitgekyk dat ek die gedagte laat gaan het nou sit die kinders wat nie terugpraat op die sleepwa en die wat pa se tiet spiere lam maak sit agter in die kar.

Ek het met die Harties challenge my fietsrak gebreek en toe slaan die woorviel die grond so hard dat die vurk gebreek het, dit sonder versekering nie 'n finansieele plesier nie

Sorry pel my hart bloei vir jou

Oi that is rather a KINKY setup you got there. Embarrassed

I knew (note I said knew) somebody who did not tighten their bike on the trailer, and off they went, highway and oh my goodness gracious , up the bike went and over the truck went, we managed to save a tyre... nice expensive , painfull lesson...CryDead