i Hate Giant

Gravity

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost count how many Giants, mainly Anthems, I've passed in races, must be over a hundred by now, mostly on downhills nogals. They may be awesome bikes, who knows, but they dont make for fast riders. To me they are the white toyota corolla's of bikes..

I've lost count how many Giants, mainly Anthems, I've passed in races, must be over a hundred by now, mostly on downhills nogals. They may be awesome bikes, who knows, but they dont make for fast riders. To me they are the white toyota corolla's of bikes..

More like buses I thought.Turning circle of a tractor.

Never really got along with an XTC I bought as a frame (this was some time ago).

Saw a new 2011 XTC alu frame this week-end. A very well made frame, Giant really understand alu and working/forming it.

If I have the opportunity would like to ride it, doubt it if I will buy it taken all the other options available.

More like buses I thought.Turning circle of a tractor.

I stand corrected, they are the buses of the cycling world, but yellow Putco buses, not those fancy Marco Polo jobs mind you..

I realaly dont like Giant. Their bikes are just so bland and uninspiring to me

So what do you ride that inspires you then?

This inspires me :)

http://www.tredz.co.uk/prodimg/28435_1_Zoom.jpg

I will never ride a Trek or buy Bontrager parts. It's worse than kissing your sister.

BTW I have 3 Giants.

And is there another one on the way? ;)

When I lost my Gt marathon pro I was heart broken. This bike and I did thousends of K's together and I loved that bike. When It came time to buy a bike, I found a good trance x1 and thought it might be a good one. I was rite,It's a great bike. Whe still need to get better aquanted but there is many milles in our future. I love the way this bike hits the downhills.

When I lost my Gt marathon pro I was heart broken. This bike and I did thousends of K's together and I loved that bike. When It came time to buy a bike, I found a good trance x1 and thought it might be a good one. I was rite,It's a great bike. Whe still need to get better aquanted but there is many milles in our future. I love the way this bike hits the downhills.

Have had my Trance for about five years now. You'll be a very, very happy man. B)

This is the bike that started my love affair with Giant full-sussers…

The XTC NRS…Went through three of these in two years (theft, transport damage, bikejacking…)

post-1604-099454100 1283318498.jpg

Giant schmiant...

Unless you've tried all the brands out there, one cannot really make such blanket statement!!

I recon that if you test ride say 6 brands...you'll fall inlove with at least 4 of them...then it comes down to economics (what you can afford)...then you will fall in love with "that" bike....

then next thing...you'll be ranting /raving all over the Hub about "that brand" being so awesome...

Bikes are like girlfriends....there's is always someone that had a crappy experience with one and there is always a better one out there somewhere :D :D