Your Fat percentage / Weight and Height

Drinks@Brawn

I will go with the first one, I can see podge that can go.

Ai ai ai from a chief to a squaw to a papoose :lol: :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this thread amusing. Really. It's like being in a public toilet standing at the urinal checking out the guy next to you's schlong!

Not that Pookie and Co will know what that means.

Two things I did not know:

(1) George Michael is a cyclist

(2) His Hub Nic seems to be MJ loves MTB.

Mainly trail running.

67 kg

1.87 m

At one stage was down to 2% body fat.

thats anorexic..guess you dont eat any sweets,carbs...thinking about it..do you actually eat

By the sounds of it, a lot of your are sucking these fat % out of your arses!

Are you just guessing or did you undergo medical examination?

By the sounds of it, a lot of your are sucking these fat % out of your arses!

Are you just guessing or did you undergo medical examination?

No, I look in the mirror. :D No, actually tested at the VA, though, haven't done it in a year or so, but should be 2% lower.

No wonder roadies are so grumpy.... reminds me of my wife, one bad day on the scale / bad measurements and the rest of the day is a write off!

Why would you start a conversation about your body fat% and weight?!?!

You forgot to say how big your c0ck was.

No wonder roadies are so grumpy.... reminds me of my wife, one bad day on the scale / bad measurements and the rest of the day is a write off!

Why would you start a conversation about your body fat% and weight?!?!

You forgot to say how big your c0ck was.

Let's just say I have a towel rail in front of my scale, I take two weight measuremnts, when I hang my dangle on the rail I loose 20 kg's.

Happy now B)

I explained that it was bioimpedance which has all sorts of problems. It is still rather funny though. I got 6% on skin fold thickness. Like I said, these were both done at university.

For the 2% thats borderline death my friend, 3% is heart fat, I know guys who have dropped dead from this beware. As for the dietician, +-8% is prime for racing

I can promise you that the heart has a lot less than 3% of your body fat.

My body fat is a bit higher than 2% obviously, there are lots of problems with the way to measure it.

I explained that it was bioimpedance which has all sorts of problems. It is still rather funny though. I got 6% on skin fold thickness. Like I said, these were both done at university.

I can promise you that the heart has a lot less than 3% of your body fat.

My body fat is a bit higher than 2% obviously, there are lots of problems with the way to measure it.

When I said that it was just with reference to fat required for organ function, without it your heart will stop beating.

and by, the way water displacement test is extremely accurate, ;-)

I had a DXA scan done about a year ago (fancy X-ray, very accurate). I weighed 79kg and it said I had 15% body fat. The three fattest parts of my body were my legs (15kg each with18% fat) and my head (4.85kg with 19.5% fat). My left side was also fatter than my right.

I had a DXA scan done about a year ago (fancy X-ray, very accurate). I weighed 79kg and it said I had 15% body fat. The three fattest parts of my body were my legs (15kg each with18% fat) and my head (4.85kg with 19.5% fat). My left side was also fatter than my right.

Hi Edman, thats a strange result, as the legs tend to carry less body fat, in actual fact its why a 7 point test is far better as the legs tend to lower the overall %, never heard of this scan but will check it out .............. :unsure: