Drinks@Brawn

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Velouria

Now I am going to flame you.

Endurance riders will tend to have more Fat???

You give me Any distance, bring it on.

I will have my normal Drink on the bike and thats IT.

No extras for me. I am not shy to put down the Hammer.

When you do see me, you will agree, I am very Lean. I am still cutting every day.

Who are you trying to impress? All talk and no pictures. Where are your world-beating results champ?

95kg 175 longnes and about 125.7% BF! :D

:D at last I find someone that is in my category! although I beat you with 3cm in longnes!! :lol:

2.09m, 132kg, 6%

Goodness, you really a bear or something... thats HUGE!! I've seen TALL people, but not that heavy with that % bodyfat...

...and guess what its like for guys like me riding behind you! A vacuum :D

Goodness, you really a bear or something... thats HUGE!! I've seen TALL people, but not that heavy with that % bodyfat...

I'm gonna kill you all.

This I have to see - pics manbearpig preferably alongside Arnie for a comparison :) :) :)

I think Arnie(6ft1) looks under his bed for manbearpig (6ft6?)before going to sleep

Sorry didn't mean to get all agro and stuff, ever since I started with this course of vitamin injections I get so angry. :angry:

25 Years old.

Started with my wieght loss last year September (Could not run from the car to my front door)

When I started my challenge:

14/09/2009 20:25 Weight - 108.00 HealthZone Please refer to BMI

14/09/2009 20:25 Body fat - 28.7 HealthZone Poor

Last measurement done:

08/09/2010 16:58 Weight - 81.60 HealthZone Please refer to BMI

08/09/2010 16:58 Body fat - 17.0 HealthZone Acceptable

To date I have lost 27kg's and brought my body fat down to 17%, not to mention bringing my seeding down to a G

...and guess what its like for guys like me riding behind you! A vacuum :D

Damn right he is really a bear, but he is also part man and pig... you will never be able to ride behind him because only 1 person in the world actually knows he exists. That is unfortunately an uncovenient truth.

Bunch of young skinny riders!!

95kg

20.1%

Just turned 60 and according to the dietician my optimum fat percentage should be 16 - 20% So not far to go!!

Like Mark I was a power lifter and olympic lifter in my youth and ate Bears for breakfast!! :P

Mainly trail running.

67 kg

1.87 m

At one stage was down to 2% body fat.

Hmm, that I find hard to believe. Top world class Body Builders only get to roughly 2% body fat and they are so exhausted they can barely walk.

A top runner like Fordyce probably sat around 6% body fat, I think you had a wrong reading there.

How did you measure your body fat.? Doing it yourself using a tape measure and some computer programme wont be accurate, its an indication sure, but to be accurate you need special equipment.

Velouria

Now I am going to flame you.

Endurance riders will tend to have more Fat???

You give me Any distance, bring it on.

I will have my normal Drink on the bike and thats IT.

No extras for me. I am not shy to put down the Hammer.

When you do see me, you will agree, I am very Lean. I am still cutting every day.

What's your definition of endurance? Just your normal drink won't get you very far in an 8 hour race, let alone something like Baviaans or a 24hr. But if you're still keen, how about Makadas next year - 300km on a mountain bike?