Your DH Machine

Mitch21

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mate Heinrich found a pair of DX shies in the parking this morning, If anyone knows who's it was, PM me

I believe the use of the word Taco only exists when talking about Dee Max's. So I don't know what your talking about. :P

i have no idea what u talking about. Deemax's are Deebombs.

Guest Omega Man

Cap, here's one for you. Hanging in Recycles shop in Bellville.

My 2 mates bought those. there's 2 of them. Sexy!

Awesome. Not a DH'r myself, but can certainly appreciate that beaut. Got a Tracer, so can just imagine what the M9 must feel like.

holy m9s!!! so the ebels finally got them sleds built up! Congrats to them! What's their build spec omega?

The blue looks super!

Banna: now that I'm thinking of a decent AM machine, I have an inclination to something from the Intense stable.

MH for short, why MH for short?

Well, all the cool kids are rocking pseudonyms, and the other combos of my real name are already taken (believe it or not), so I thought I'd just shorten it to what everyone here refers to me as anyway!

Banna: now that I'm thinking of a decent AM machine, I have an inclination to something from the Intense stable.

I think the new Uzzi is the one for you Cap.

post-21619-0-20808000-1328598348.jpg

I was wondering if the Carbine wouldn't do the trick as well.

just a bit curious as to the steep headangle (68 - 67 degrees with 150mm to 160mm fork respectively) (could be fixed with Angleset i reckon), and the lack of ISCG tabs. that latter omission really had me scratching my head.

Edited by Capricorn

I was wondering if the Carbine wouldn't do the trick as well.

JP, my friend who owns Recycles, has just received his Carbine frame, so will let you know what he thinks of it as soon as it's built up. JP used to do DH racing as well, so he'll be able to give you an educated opinion.