Fender bender on the trails

Capricorn

She tried to hit him with her bike! That's some funny ****!

She needs a klap though. Shotgun not marrying her, far too slow through the singletrack.

LOL What a cow!!!

I had a similar situation with a very irate female once in a shopping centre, and I just said to her, "Just because you speak to your husband (she had a wedding ring on) like that, dosent mean you can speak to me in the same way", needless o say she went fcuking mental on me!!!!

seriously!! that is hilarious!!

I would have thrown her and her bike as far as I could down the mountain. She is totally at fault !!

what is with the downhill padding for a little jaunt through the forest?

LOL What a cow!!!

I had a similar situation with a very irate female once in a shopping centre, and I just said to her, "Just because you speak to your husband (she had a wedding ring on) like that, dosent mean you can speak to me in the same way", needless o say she went fcuking mental on me!!!!

lolwut! You sir, have some serious brass stones

what is with the downhill padding for a little jaunt through the forest?

thats the americans for you, have you seen all the crap they wear when they play rugby and then they cant even get the rule right :P

Waaaaaaa hahaha what a proper wench, I hope she sees the footage and realises how dof she was.

Poor dude is quite sorry about it to and it wasn't even his fault. She should go study Malacology is she like snails so much.