Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

Cracking frame. Just put a sliding drop out with derailleur hanger, on my Simple; as I reckon the frame is top drawer. If the gizmo doesn't work, I can see a Solaris parked next to the Simple... If it does work, I will have a truly versatile bike. Look forward to the build. Enjoy

PITCHAS OF THE GIZMO PLEASE

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so much of clever... but gears do not belong in this thread....

100% Monarch. It's just a nice to have. Worked flawlessly today for anybody looking at this type of device. Bike will always be a SS, just that now I can take it to longer events as well as multi day stuff. And it only takes 10 minutes to convert, so a great win-win.

So I received some goodies from the good folks at Rapide -awesome service once again!I decided to go quite aggressive with a 60mm stem and 780mm riser bars!

post-35096-0-50566100-1424114005_thumb.jpg

post-35096-0-33451400-1424114020_thumb.jpg

post-35096-0-29573700-1424114079_thumb.jpg

post-35096-0-14370300-1424114108_thumb.jpg

post-35096-0-43125600-1424114126_thumb.jpg

post-35096-0-44567600-1424114155_thumb.jpg

Edited by martinsnyman

So I received some goodies from the good folks at Rapide -awesome service once again!I decided to go quite aggressive with a 60mm stem and 780mm riser bars!

How do you find the saddle? I want something more comfy than my current Giant saddle

How do you find the saddle? I want something more comfy than my current Giant saddle

I have it and it's more comfortable than my Gobi. Really a great saddle. Going to order my second one soon

I have it and it's more comfortable than my Gobi. Really a great saddle. Going to order my second one soon

Thanx for the feedback

Will let you know as soon ad I have tested it, found a crank- now just looking for brakes and a rigid fork!

Will let you know as soon ad I have tested it, found a crank- now just looking for brakes and a rigid fork!

PM'd re OnOne blade type fork.

On forks: Don't hesitate to try steel. I have a Surly Karate Monkey fork on my On One and it's really nice. It's stiff and responsive, but also "springy" which I appreciate when pre-loading for a curb-hop or bunny-hop. It's also less than 1kg and you can run a mahoosive tyre.

http://www.greggscycles.com/images/library/Zoom/surly_fk0024_12_z.jpg

Edited by divernick