Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

You know who to contact when that fork needs a new home! Bike looks great Ryan...almost ready to break my Niner out of hibernation and get cracking on a bit of a make-over

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ryan.....How do those carbon wheels roll?

Hairy - I've been running them on my geared EMD for sometime. Just swopped them and the Crests, that were on the SIR, around. They're a great set of wheels, slightly lighter than the Crests. Taking the SIR for a proper spin this weekend. I'm sure I'll notice the overall weight difference.

Nice bike Ryan

When are you riding this machine?

She always looks clean, think you should send her down to George so i can test drive her bit for you in the mountains

Nice bike Ryan

When are you riding this machine?

She always looks clean, think you should send her down to George so i can test drive her bit for you in the mountains

She's my first choice when on MTB rides. Many many miles on her. She just gets a good clean before getting hung up again.

Very nice , but carbon wheel on a rigid ? I suppose smooth trails only .

Karkloof/ Howick/ Cedara/ Hilton/ Cascades... More about how you ride than where you ride :thumbup: .

I finally tracked down a fork for my On-one.

Picking up black surley steel fork from Hunter on monday.

Excitement I am.

Which Surly fork and how much?

Which Surly fork and how much?

a black one.... maybe it's not a surley fork, but they use them for their surley frames...

TBH, I did not listen properly, all I heard was yes we have, you can get it on monday for around 1200 bucks...

looks like the Karate Monkey

a black one.... maybe it's not a surley fork, but they use them for their surley frames...

TBH, I did not listen properly, all I heard was yes we have, you can get it on monday for around 1200 bucks...

looks like the Karate Monkey

Cool, thanks