Cradle Classic Start Groups

Gumpole

Tandem' date=' in TCS kit, TL505 starting at 07h00.[/quote']

me too, me too!!!!!Big%20smile

Have you seen the profile?Dead?? just don't kill Chilli LOLLOL

Ofcourse we've seen the profile!!!! Ek en Chilli is suckers for punishment!!! hahahahaha

Chilli gaan self ass kick op daai knoppies in die pad - moenie worry nie, sy sal nie so gou perish nie....Big%20smileStar

Ek dink dis waaroor sy bang is,,, Chilli , klink vir my jy gaan "HARD" ry die naweek,

How are the legs today?

Beee:  In daai bekende liedjie se woorde:  "ek wens ek kon my deur jou o? sien!" ShockedWinkLOL

hey hey, ek weet waar hierdie lietjie vandaan kom, arme ou Steve

Maar Chilli ek dink dis hoog tyd jy begin GLO en nie wens nie. LOLBig%20smile

OUCHOuch nee eks jammer moenie weer slaan nie, ,,, aaaahahh OUCHDead

Turbo' date=' wat van bulte more? Selfde as laas week?

Sal jou help vir Sondag.
[/quote']

UHm ,,,, let me think ,,, what did we do last week,,, met up with you,, ,,  rode nicely till (YOURLITTLE HILLSCry) and then I sufferedCry?.. then a nice (YOUR EASY ROUTEDead) back ?? got home and could not stand Dead<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

yip I am in,,,, What doesnt kill only makes stronger

Beee:  In daai bekende liedjie se woorde:  "ek wens ek kon my deur jou o? sien!" ShockedWinkLOL

hey hey' date=' ek weet waar hierdie lietjie vandaan kom, arme ou Steve

Maar Chilli ek dink dis hoog tyd jy begin GLO en nie wens nie. LOLBig%20smile

OUCHOuch nee eks jammer moenie weer slaan nie, ,,, aaaahahh OUCHDead
[/quote']

Chilli - ag toe toe toe - jy vis nou net vir komplimente!!! jy kan my ass kick any day!!!ConfusedDeadLOL

Hear hear Turboman!!!! Soos daai freaky ou in 'Waterboy' ges? het - u can do it!!!!Big%20smileLOLLOLLOLBig%20smileBig%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOLWinkBig%20smileLOLWink

[

Chilli - ag toe toe toe - jy vis nou net vir komplimente!!! jy kan my ass kick any day!!!ConfusedDeadLOL

Hear hear Turboman!!!! Soos daai freaky ou in 'Waterboy' ges? het - u can do it!!!!Big%20smileLOLLOLLOLBig%20smileBig%20smileLOLBig%20smileLOLWinkBig%20smileLOLWink

haha ClapClapClapClap ja nee, uitklop hou die een

ok i'll be there Big%20smile dunno which group i'll be riding with... will find out on the day LOL

should be easy to spot - silver&black bike - no decals but i promise it's a Honda CBR LOL. kit = baby blue cordura jacket and black leather pants and (of course) my bright yellow TB bib Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOL

ok i'll be there Big%20smile dunno which group i'll be riding with... will find out on the day LOL

should be easy to spot - silver&black bike - no decals but i promise it's a Honda CBR LOL. kit = baby blue cordura jacket and black leather pants and (of course) my bright yellow TB bib Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOL

HEY Big%20smile my bike is also silver and blackBig%20smile,,,,, but it's most certainly not a Honda CBRCry

Try to ride with VA, then I can attack early and you can motorpace me away Big%20smileLOL, oh and on the hills I will hang on to the bike,

HEY Big%20smile my bike is also silver and blackBig%20smile' date=',,,, but it's most certainly not a Honda CBR

Try to ride with VA, then I can attack early and you can motorpace me away Big%20smileLOL, oh and on the hills I will hang on to the bike,
[/quote']

Turboman,In VA motorpacing behind a motorbike won't help.Some of these guy's do there warm-up like that!!LOL

Turboman,In VA motorpacing behind a motorbike won't help.Some of these guy's do there warm-up like that!!LOL

Oh hell  p  I am in big trouble on Sunday...

DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

turboman, i guess you want me to carry your water bottles as well? smiley15.gif (just so you have less weight to carry and thus increase your chances of staying with the bunch)

turboman' date=' i guess you want me to carry your water bottles as well? smiley15.gif (just so you have less weight to carry and thus increase your chances of staying with the bunch)

[/quote']

Not sure if that will even help,Cry I do have a clear elastic cord that we can attach to your bike, that might help me on the hills, if it doesn't breakDead

Ek is ook in VA - geel rooi en blou Potchefstroom klub klere...

Hoop ons maar weer saam klaar, maar hierdie keer onder beter omstandighede. Wink