Diet supplements and cycling

NotSoBigBen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to go that route, then rather look @ some form of CLA. CLA is different from other metabolism enhancers in that it reprograms your body to burn fat sooner than it normally would. You still need some degree of "bonk training", but its not as bad as if you were running out of carbs and then burning fat

I work on a strict diet... basically I eat as much as I can as often as possible and try to get a regular intake of junk food Big%20smile

I have more trouble getting enough Calories into the system than trying to burn them any quicker!

Dude, you need to drink more beer and try a couple of boerewors rolls and "slap" chipsLOL  That should sort you out nicely. 

Tried Phedra cut, just because I got it for free with some other supplements. Did not work for me although I only wanted to about 3kg's. Know of other people who also used it and it did not really work. They only started to loose wheight after regular training.

Eat less more often and ride lots (at least 4 days a week). Cut down on fried foods, drink two litres of water daily and cut right back on sweet stuff. Gradual, but healthy weight loss will follow. 

Eat less more often and ride lots (at least 4 days a week). Cut down on fried foods' date=' drink two litres of water daily and cut right back on sweet stuff. Gradual, but healthy weight loss will follow.  [/quote']

Agreed! A controlled energy deficit of around 3000Cals per week is the right way to lose weight!

I use Ensure (meal replacement drink) but for the opposite reason.  When I started increasing my training I started losing too much weight and I just coudln't fit more food in my stomach so I use the drink as an additional meal. 

add serious interval training in the week...and eat as Sean B said less but more often(max 3hrs between meals) Works for me... when I train.

Can pizza be considered a suplement? :P Think it should be' date=' then I can say yes I use...... :) [/quote']

pizza can only be used as a supplement to drinking beerLOL

If you exercise enough then you can get away with eating absolutely anything you want really... of course as has been said before eating at regular intervals and drinking a lot of water also helps...