More drawing pins at the Cradle this morning

GuyP

My wife is sitting with three punctures near Kenjara Lodge - looks like the drawing pin gang is at it again. Watch out!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she safe????? That is close to cattle prod Ken and the maniac with the Landcruiser!!!!!!!

Is she safe????? That is close to cattle prod Ken and the maniac with the Landcruiser!!!!!!!

at least she's mobile again, thanks Big H!

None of us have met Ken, but is he enough of a lowlife to tackle women? If so, we should gang up, hunt him down and get him to deal with some men instead!!!

Got "nailed" twice... Its quite sad that some clown/s does this.

Be a man a face up you tosser/s.. Sad pathetic humans!

Yeah I guess. Certain "group" rides that ride as a bunch and block traffic have no regard. Spose they have a right to be upset, but thia approach is wrong. They should have police enforce the rules and start fining these riders or clubs.

It was a tube massacre out there today. Seems the main area was around Ken's place, the circle at the bottom of the hill and the road to the caves. Those 2 girls selling tubes must have made a killing today. . . mmmmm maybe they were in on it! (joke joke)

So the battle lines are drawn,

What about putting nails outside his driveway, bike tubes are much cheaper to repair

Yes, that sucks!!

I got one near the Kloofzight circle. There were about 60 cyclists fixing tubes at one time!!

To the guy / gang whom did this... thanks, you are real a-holes!!!!

I would strongly suggest that ALL the cyclist affected by this drawing pin debacle go and lay a charge of Malicious Damage to Property at the SAPS office serving that area. If they go en masse, with photo's of drawing pins all over the road and the damaged Tyres and Tubes, the Police cannot ignore it and must investigate.

I agree with Wannabe. Get enough evidence and open a case at cops. (Although it may be less frustrating to just fix the punctures.)

I would strongly suggest that ALL the cyclist affected by this drawing pin debacle go and lay a charge of Malicious Damage to Property at the SAPS office serving that area. If they go en masse, with photo's of drawing pins all over the road and the damaged Tyres and Tubes, the Police cannot ignore it and must investigate.

Good call Wannabe

Good call Wannabe

Spread the word to other cyclists and contact a newspaper as well. Involve Tumbleweed.

That is disgusting! a few puncturing is bad luck but so many puncturing is no coincidence. I would strongly suggest contacting Muldersdrift SAPS.

Wasn't it also that Right to Ride event there as well?

One of the guys in our bunch this morning got a puncture and had two drawing pins in his tire. We must have passed about 50 cyclists repairing punctures, one of them was holding a handful of pins that he'd collected out of the road.

It resulted in us riding in the middle of the road to avoid the pins, thereby inducing even worse road cycling etiquette and causing even more frustration between cars and bikes.

What a bunch of idiots to take valuable time that they could be spending with family, friends and beer and instead run around throwing pins in the road. Knobs.

Step one - identify ring leaders of cradle resident pricks

Step two - publish description and registration numbers of their cars on the hub

Step three - show them how inconvenient it is to have a puncture or two