The B*tch in MTN kit

Cycling Major

:clap: well said chris....luckily I dont have European branded cycling gear, so we can ride together one day! :thumbup:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is because in Mountain Biking the Coloureds always tow the line and remain as the back markers. Its so that they can pick up all the stuff those rich white guys drop out of their camelbaks like bombs and empty GU packets.

Don't forget the blacks are their only to act as porters should you decide to bail out and the Indians are well, not so sure as they don't like the mountains and all because it gets the bling clothing dirty you know.

So if your not a white male wearing European branded cycle gear, then stay out of our way!

/BIGIT MODE OFF

even with my sarcasm goggles on this doesn't seem right.

Lets state it in this way, do u keep your line during traffic when u drive on the road? A bunch is the same, you keep your line. Imagine the screw ups if everyone had to swerve around druing rush hour...

hahaha, clearly you do not drive with the taxi's on JHB rush hour roads...

That is because in Mountain Biking the Coloureds always tow the line and remain as the back markers. Its so that they can pick up all the stuff those rich white guys drop out of their camelbaks like bombs and empty GU packets.

Don't forget the blacks are their only to act as porters should you decide to bail out and the Indians are well, not so sure as they don't like the mountains and all because it gets the bling clothing dirty you know.

So if your not a white male wearing European branded cycle gear, then stay out of our way!

/BIGIT MODE OFF

EDIT: I forgot the big INSERT CHICKEN, MASALA AND CURRY WAFFLE HERE

What a cute coloured baby you holding there :P

Today is all about bitches in mtn kit, cheating chippers, miff riders and fat rich guys. C'mon people ride above the negativity. Assholes.

Must say that roadies are just so agro - must be those tight bibs that get their balls in a knot.

hahaha, clearly you do not drive with the taxi's on JHB rush hour roads...

Guess its a joburg attitude then...here in CT most people know their place....and keep their line...its the odd (Probably ex-Jhb resident) who is the ones just pushing in everywhere..... :P

I don't mind someone tagging along like Ratty says when they clearly will only slow things down if they do come to the front but having said that, many times they have a 'miraculous' recovery just before the finish and leave you for dead :angry: - that's not on!

Mollo I'm quite sure that it wasn't you daughter as this lady was alot older. In her thirties I guys... And even if it was your daughter and she rode like a maniac, then you need to teach her some manners or at least how to ride like a civilized person.

For the comments of she riding me into the ground. I sat with my girlfriend and helping her to get over the line because she is riding her first 94.7 after just a few months on the bike. She still managed to do it under 4 hours. Even if that wasn't the case it doesn't matter if she can beat me or not, there are still rules on how to ride and if you break them it will get me pissed, no matter on what your time is.

RACIST??? just comes to show that giving a discription of someone gets all the racists up and running. Only racists themselves will take it personnaly because they dont't have any selfconfidance so everthing has to be about them and their brused ego...

Must say that roadies are just so agro - must be those tight bibs that get their balls in a knot.

Dude - didn't you see the thread about the 94.7 mtb race that was 1.29km out?

I think people just love whinging.

Eldron's thoughts for the day: People would rather see other people fail than succeed themselves. It's far easier to bash someone else than to take responsibility for your own actions.

Nope...it's all the dope...'roids and stuff they find in their USN...

Mollo I'm quite sure that it wasn't you daughter as this lady was alot older. In her thirties I guys... And even if it was your daughter and she rode like a maniac, then you need to teach her some manners or at least how to ride like a civilized person.

For the comments of she riding me into the ground. I sat with my girlfriend and helping her to get over the line because she is riding her first 94.7 after just a few months on the bike. She still managed to do it under 4 hours. Even if that wasn't the case it doesn't matter if she can beat me or not, there are still rules on how to ride and if you break them it will get me pissed, no matter on what your time is.

RACIST??? just comes to show that giving a discription of someone gets all the racists up and running. Only racists themselves will take it personnaly because they dont't have any selfconfidance so everthing has to be about them and their brused ego...

Cycling Major...it wasnt me!

Funny thing about a public forum when people dont have pics of themselves is that we have no idea what race they are, I am or for that matter Cycling Major is. He may be coloured for all you know, making the racist angle a bit silly.How else do we describe people?

As a non roadie, how would one suggest you learn to ride in a group or bunch? By the sounds of it there is not much sympathy towards new riders.

Dude - didn't you see the thread about the 94.7 mtb race that was 1.29km out?

I think people just love whinging.

Eldron's thoughts for the day: People would rather see other people fail than succeed themselves. It's far easier to bash someone else than to take responsibility for your own actions.

I'm actually working this week but I did see a whole lot of 94,7 threads popping up. Will keep myself out of the pubs this weekend and troll them :)

I have a friend who rides in Elite Ladies, another who rides in A and various others who ride pretty fast and then there is me. They constantly advise and encourage me to start riding in bunches and I constantly tell them NO THANK YOU!! That is not where I want to be. I don't mind being on my own sticking to the left - plodding along. I do this because I ENJOY it. Yikes, I came second last in my group on Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol: Finishing is more of an achievement for me - I know very hard for some to understand, but that is life.

There is nothing more infuriating when riding in the emergency lane with full road closure seeing 2 or more lanes with not a cyclist in sight on my RH side and then to have this BUNCH of idiots come flying past me on my right and on my left when all they had to do was continue on there path in the very clear RH lanes. WTF!! And on top of that telling me to hold my line. :blink: Let me guess if someone had come down, it would have been my fault and I would have been the b*tch.

I'm sure years ago in the days I swore blind that I would never enter an event like the 94.7 :D (Amazing how things can change) I used to hear on the radio about Cycling Clinics on offer at Kyalami Race Track - if I recall correctly it was to teach people how to ride in bunches etc. etc. In the last two years that I have been at the race track and with the build-up to the 94.7 there has been nothing of the sorts. Maybe Clubs or LBS's in the area could consider something like that for next years race. What a great marketing opportunity!!

Michelle