The B*tch in MTN kit

Cycling Major

Remember the thread about the big switch in Barberton? :o

Uhhhhhh no but if you send me the link I promise to fly off the handle again and use the terms tosser/coward/douchebag liberally once more :lol:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats better this thread is now coming alive, name calling and handbags at almost noon. Oh happy days.

I am watching for some designer handbags to use in my musicians forum....not the run-of-the-mill chainstore type

Come-on guys.....some new material is needed. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :cursing: :eek:

I got sent this yesterday. My dog is a babe magnet…didn't know I could use him to get me some bitches… :unsure:

I am still trying to determine on which level this disturbs :unsure:

I am still trying to determine on which level this disturbs :unsure:

This may make you feel better…the real Tumbleweed hasn't yet managed to bring one back (ducks, that is)…won't comment on his success rate with bitches…

post-1604-0-56425100-1290593016.jpg

I saw a dude coming past Malibongwe on a full tri bike!!!

I saw my Uncle Dirk on the crest of the third "Koppie" on the N14 ...........problem is his been dead for 9 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :P near death experience the 94.7 was for me ...word!

I went back to the left hand side and as soon as it was safe slammed on the brakes. Kugels left and right of us ..... some on the gravel shoulder and one ending up on her backside in the grass....slow fall not hurt but full of dust and ego bust. En toe vloek die klomp vloekwoorde wat ek in die Army laas gehoor het!!!!!! We just fell back and stayed 50m or so behind them and as we got into the finishing straight sprinted past them laughing all the way!!!!!!!

WTF?? That's just disgusting!

This may make you feel better…the real Tumbleweed hasn't yet managed to bring one back (ducks, that is)…won't comment on his success rate with bitches…

:lol: :lol: Windhond....hy pomp die ander honde op :thumbup: :thumbup:

Life without Jesus is like a doughnut…

...full of jam.

...deep fried in oil.

...'cause you always want a second after the first one is finished.

...'cause you end up with sticky fingers.

...with extra jam.

Q: How did Bob Marley order his doughnuts?

A: Wi' jam in!

Q: What did Bob Marley say to the Wailers when he arrived with the doughnuts?

A: I hope you like jam in too!

Guest Frail4Life

I don't ride road races so I don't know these things but do you not have to qualify to ride something like the 94.7 or Argus etc? A bit like you need to do a few races to qualify for the Comrades? Maybe some people need to ride more in a group and understand how thing works?

i have been wishing. I have voiced my feelings to NO reply.