The B*tch in MTN kit

Cycling Major

:clap: :clap: , never race, always ride :D

and boy did I ride Slowbee - told my hubby that I never ever want to be in the saddle for 7 hours ever, ever again. :blush: :blush: Next year I plan to be at goal weight - so will be aiming for less time in the saddle. :lol: :lol: :lol: But will be taking the same approach - doing it because I enjoy it.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

Well said lady. An event like the 94.7 is for the people. Mayby all the wannabee race snakes should take a chill pill and learn to enjoy and educate instead.

Thank you. Here's hoping someone sees an opportunity.

and boy did I ride Slowbee - told my hubby that I never ever want to be in the saddle for 7 hours ever, ever again. :blush: :blush: Next year I plan to be at goal weight - so will be aiming for less time in the saddle. :lol: :lol: :lol: But will be taking the same approach - doing it because I enjoy it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Haven't got round to congratulating you yet! Well done!

Exactly puncture girl - you have the whole day to finish. The WHHHOOOOLLLLLLEEEE day. And also they only close all the roads for one day of the year (expect when they are fixing the road, and sorting out accidents). But why waste the opportunity.

Race during training. Ride and enjoy on the day :-)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Haven't got round to congratulating you yet! Well done!

Thank you :D I deserted that poor man of mine on the N14 with strict instructions to get on a sweeper bus. He started cramping at 30 km's and on the N14 was ready to throw-up but he persevered and finished about 20 minutes after me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lets state it in this way, do u keep your line during traffic when u drive on the road? A bunch is the same, you keep your line. Imagine the screw ups if everyone had to swerve around druing rush hour...

have you seen Cape Town traffic at rush hour? No imagination needed...

Slowpoke pity she has Dad's temper as well, Slowbee as Eldron said we steal anything of value from our pale counterparts hence the sunlight bottle(by the way that is the Bottle that went missing at Argus and appeared on the SA Champs route)

Didn't I just say keep to the right, meaning stand on the right and if you want to pass me, meaning walk up or down, then you can pass me on my left hand side???

Pass that warm cold beer, the first plane has already gone overhead :D

Sorry my apologies, its keep left and pass on the right on the escalators, slip of the fingers and brain not engaging correctly. Lets just say pass the beer :P

:unsure: errmm......apart from the beer I thought thats what he said....

Sorry, bit dyslexic today. it is stand on the left & let some walk up on the right. The way God intended all escalators to be ridden :)

Slowpoke pity she has Dad's temper as well, Slowbee as Eldron said we steal anything of value from our pale counterparts hence the sunlight bottle(by the way that is the Bottle that went missing at Argus and appeared on the SA Champs route)

I said what about stealing anything of value from our pale counterparts?

Methinks thou dost misquote me sir!

Thank you :D I deserted that poor man of mine on the N14 with strict instructions to get on a sweeper bus. He started cramping at 30 km's and on the N14 was ready to throw-up but he persevered and finished about 20 minutes after me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Most excellent. So "I" finished another 94.7! :lol: I had one entry, one road bike and a set of wheels out on the route…even though I couldn't do it myself.

Guest agteros

Most excellent. So "I" finished another 94.7! :lol: I had one entry, one road bike and a set of wheels out on the route…even though I couldn't do it myself.

and one timing chip?

Hey mollo no that is definitely not your daughter... I'm 100% SURE OF THAT...

And for the grouprides... Most clubs have bunch rides on saturday/sunday mornings so if you're not use to it go to a club and ride with them. They are always helpfull and would like to help you become a better cyclist.

Guest agteros

Alas, none, but I'm told my stuff finished in 3.18, 5.30 and somewhere over 7. :lol:

You missed a trick there... They should all have been identical! :lol: