How many km's this year?

PaulTCR

I won't try to impress you with my 2010 mileage as most of it was done on the mountain, but what I can brag about is that my 72 year old dad has just earlier today achieved his yearly goal of a nice round 7000km on the road. Bloody impressive in my book!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agteros

If it's two cups, I would say around 600 grams.

Two cups... 300grams about a B size?

Did about 4500Km (4:1 in favour of the knobblies) this year and about the same in '09. The big year was '08 which was just over 10K

Cycling (MTB and Road): 8921km, Avg speed 23.2km/h, Total Calories 368790, Total Ascent 99770m, Avg power 202 Watts

Running: 678km

I did 9363km this year.Majority being road km's. Durban weather allows us to train more in winter!

Started cycling in April again this year after a 15 year hiatus.

Up to now I have done about 9500 km. Road only. Managed to get seeded in the B-group in our local vets racing series. I am satisfied.

And I must say, I have never felt better, even when I cycled whilst at school. All of this after smoking for 10+ years. Quit 3 years ago.

4757km total distance covered.

85% mtb

15% road

358 hours - Total activity including spinning

141bpm average HR.

Do you have a job, or a wife. Do you need time to sleep and eat?

No, I was riding fulltime. No wife, no job. Just riding and enjoying American food! :)

Looking at the mileage you guys do i know now why i cant sit in the SV bunch till the end. Only done 2450km in total (MTB included) this year

Looking at the mileage you guys do i know now why i cant sit in the SV bunch till the end. Only done 2450km in total (MTB included) this year

I see now its only from September. sorry! Downloaded a new polar calender and cant seem to add the old info onto the new one. That would give me around 6000km for the year. Now i still know why i cant sit in the bunch till end

How do you guys manage to get the km's on the MTB? Do you ride the trails every day?

Hmm... It's not all MTB miles, I do lots of road work on my MTB if that counts.

Hmm... It's not all MTB miles, I do lots of road work on my MTB if that counts.

I only did 1500km on mountain and i recon 400km on the trainer.

Need to pick my lazy ass up and hit the trails hard this year!

Tried the road a couple times, ended up in hospital with stitches everywhere - over that ****!