It's Raining!!!

Vetseun

While a large majority of the country nurses a hectic babalas I was meant to be on my bike since 5h30 this morning, but its raining!!! Bummer. Only good thing is that it stopped the village idiot and his friends from exploding fireworks the whole night last night.

dude a little rain is good for the soul. Waiting for the babysitter to come then i want to go up jonkers in the rain, should be beautifull.

Looks like it's clearing up on the West Rand, I'll be heading out soon.

Hang in there Agent...I know how frustrating it is wasting a perfectly good opportunity (like New Years Day) to ride!

Last night it sounded like Baghdad during Desert Storm on CNN. Even now there are crackers being detonated everywhere.

Dont know about you Big H but it gives me a cramp in the backside. And with all due respect, the biggest explosions and the most always seem to come from the poorer section of town where people should rather feed and educate thier kids than rage a cracker war! Last year there was this idiot that stuck a cracker up his dogs backside. Needless to say the dog died, the silly fool got a fine, they should have stuck one up his rear end

Last night it sounded like Baghdad during Desert Storm on CNN. Even now there are crackers being detonated everywhere.

Shot Covie I needed the inspiration Im off to ride in the rain!! Wooo Hooo

dude a little rain is good for the soul. Waiting for the babysitter to come then i want to go up jonkers in the rain, should be beautifull.

Shot, enjoy

Looks like it's clearing up on the West Rand, I'll be heading out soon.

Hang in there Agent...I know how frustrating it is wasting a perfectly good opportunity (like New Years Day) to ride!

Raining in Somerset West today but I went for a spin with little Hubber in his chair. Perefect timing as it was mostly a light drizzle and got home just in time.

So we enjoyed an awesome 1 hour meander through the streets of Somerset West, what an awesome way to start my New Year :)

Dont know about you Big H but it gives me a cramp in the backside. And with all due respect, the biggest explosions and the most always seem to come from the poorer section of town where people should rather feed and educate thier kids than rage a cracker war! Last year there was this idiot that stuck a cracker up his dogs backside. Needless to say the dog died, the silly fool got a fine, they should have stuck one up his rear end

Poll on News 24

post-18048-0-89096500-1293874306.jpg

yep raining here as well. but relative to the firefighters' sterling efforts at containing the fire on signal hill, this rain is the classic definition of experience: something you get just after you need it..

I woke up during the night in complete shock! After all this wind and I was hearing one moerse downpour outside. Where did this come from?

I was hoping to go for a nice ride on my old Giant ATX MB in the morning and then for a easy paddle on the surf-ski in Gordons Bay to the point and back.

Damn, not happening now.

I just wish it would stop raining in Durbs :( 5 - 7 sunny days in one month. Its starting to take its toll on the bike with all this mud

Day 4 out of 5 of raining in Durban so far this year. The trails are so bad, cant even ride, doh :( Weather man predicting its only stopping on Sunday. So much for a hot, sunny summer holiday.

Gauteng North Warning:

* Updated: 05/01/2011 02:50:56

* Watch: Be prepared

* Subject: Heavy rainfall

* Detail:

Watch for today (05/01/2011): Heavy rain (>50mm) is expected in places today over Northern Gauteng.

I will have to get scuba gear to get out of my house soon....

I was thinking of putting an old bicycle helmet on, grab the old bodyboard and go river boarding. There is a small standing wave forming. Ive not seen these high river levels since the floods in the 80's.

I was thinking of putting an old bicycle helmet on, grab the old bodyboard and go river boarding. There is a small standing wave forming. Ive not seen these high river levels since the floods in the 80's.

I suggest you stay out of any flood river water as it is full of every conceivable bug known to man and beast and you risk the possibility of spending the next week or two shitting yourself to death