[Event] TransBaviaans 2011

EcoBound MTB Events

Hope so BD. We were one of the last entries accepted. Nearly left it too late

Sorry all, they have reached 400 teams, and are now FULL and entries are closed!!! Good luck to all those entered and hopefully I will see you there, my team is no 10 on the waiting list... holding thumbs

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all, they have reached 400 teams, and are now FULL and entries are closed!!! Good luck to all those entered and hopefully I will see you there, my team is no 10 on the waiting list... holding thumbs

Thanks Bennie. As jy my nie gewaarsku het nie, was ons ook nou op die waglys. Het dit net-net gemaak!

One of our team members is having doubts, Has until tomorrow to tell us if he is in. Otherwise his spot in a 4 man team is open.

OK!! eks met my broek op my kniee gevang!! Anybody got a entry that they dont want??

I'm looking for a lift for 2 people from P.E to Willowmore on Friday 12 Aug. Thanks in advance.

Is it possible according to there website that from the 8 to the 10th of June 150 teams entered. It shows teams entered as on the 8th are 247.

Edited by sampie

If there is a 'incomplete team' already entered and looking for a lady...let me know!

Edited by hayleyearth

thanx bloody agent but im actualy looking for a team entry!:thumbup:

enjoy, hope we see you there

Hope So Skollie.. cheers :thumbup:

thanx bloody agent but im actualy looking for a team entry!:thumbup:

enjoy, hope we see you there

Nice event but the entry procedure seems to get more complicated every year. Or is that just me getting older?

(And then there is that 10% penalty if you pay per credit card.)

Entered, paid, but some of the team members must still register or enter or whatever. Phew.

Nice event but the entry procedure seems to get more complicated every year. Or is that just me getting older?

(And then there is that 10% penalty if you pay per credit card.)

Entered, paid, but some of the team members must still register or enter or whatever. Phew.

Looks like its to complicated for you. We will buy your team entry :D

Edited by sampie

I am doing my first TB this year. Well actually it will be my first real MTB endurance race. I was wondering, how difficult is it really? Compared to other well known endurance races like the Epic, Comrades, Iron man, Argus etc?

I am doing my first TB this year. Well actually it will be my first real MTB endurance race. I was wondering, how difficult is it really? Compared to other well known endurance races like the Epic, Comrades, Iron man, Argus etc?

Totally overated......(popcorn time) :P

See it this way.. 230km ... 24 hours to do it. You decide how hard it has to be. Its gonna be flippen great!!!

I'm looking for a lift for 2 people from P.E to Willowmore on Friday 12 Aug. Thanks in advance.

:thumbup: I'm with him...thanks

Edited by dre