I don't care what anyone else says....

MintSauce

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say what you want to, but that guy is a craftsman...  Nobody would be able to say that you are a conformist when you rock up on one of JJ's creations...

Gotta be BLIND not to spot that! The dude looks like a cartoon character! Shame! I'm sure his mum loves him!Wink

Gotta be BLIND not to spot that! The dude looks like a cartoon character! Shame! I'm sure his mum loves him!Wink

Maybe she doesn't know betterLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

U say thats sexier than a beautiful carbon monocoque frame? u must b joking!

There is nothing sexy about a carbon frame.

Curious about his gearing...

With only one blade in front - but a complete cassette at the back, how would they set it up to allow for the complete range of gearing without getting the usual "chain-cross" problems?

As for the bike - actually looks cooler "in flight"...

And after taking a long, hard look at the design - can actually understand what he is trying to do...

With all those 'thinner' flowing tubes, as opposed to thicker, solid tubes usually used, the flex should be pretty substantial - and yet, it's probably not an insurmountable problem due to the manner in which he has "doubled up" in the areas that do need support....

Think this bike is one of those that few would ever really appreciate until they actually ride them...

Must say though - the fork setup takes some adjusting of the mind... Tongue

Uhhmmmm... nice.... ugghhh.... Tires !!!!!

That's what makes life exciting' date=' we all have different tastes. Would be pretty boring if we all drove BMW's and rode Titus's Wink
[/quote']

I could do with heaps of boring then !!!!

Where do I sign up for the BMW & Titus ?LOL

You can say what you want to' date=' but that guy is a craftsman...  Nobody would be able to say that you are a conformist when you rock up on one of JJ's creations...[/quote']

You are sooooo right. But they would be able to say you are wiiiieeeeerrrrd !!LOL