6 hours at Phambili

just food... any food... we gotta eat to sustain our energy...

let's put this to a vote... i'm happy for d-r to bring muffins.... who wants me to bring what (if anything other than coffee)?

B E E R ! ! ! ! ! !

And no green muffins for me thank you very much, rather some BEER!!!smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

If D-R makes the muffins I will be there to watch !!!!

I can just imagine the after effects of Green Muffins smileys/smiley2.gif.

D-R do you have a fan oven though? I believe it is a pre-requisite for proper muffins, not so Slowpoke?

uploads/BigBen/images/2006-07-11_115205_101B3691.JPG

The famous (or is that infamous?) D-R in action Sunday at Northern Farm!

Hahahahaha! I can't ride straight as it is, imagine the chaos if I had green muffins?! Sorry folks, not a good option around my family, been down that road...

OK, I may be husband-less if he decides to go climbing for the weekend. But ewep and I are there like a bear!

ewep, michH and you can also use my "extended family" support crew (i have a tendency to claim their son as "my boy"). MichH knows them already smileys/smiley4.gif

mmmm not one of my better photos smileys/smiley5.gif . The one in this months Ride is much better !!

Ian we are somewhere in the 21st century , we use microwave ovens because we haven't got time to wait !!

On second thoughts I don't want anybody to get lost so I will bring normal muffins !!!

mmmm not one of my better photos Click on image to open in new window . The one in this months Ride is much better !!

Ian we are somewhere in the 21st century , we use microwave ovens because we haven't got time to wait !!

On second thoughts I don't want anybody to get lost so I will bring normal muffins !!!

[/quote']

I have a great recipe for some "special" muffins ;) We should have a DnD muffin ride..

I am still waiting for that ride !!!! MY recipy did not turn out to lekker , a few of my guests are still missing !!