EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

Someone needs to make Floyd Mayweather aware of the crowd fund they started. .he came into a bit of money early this morning. .I sure he has a bag or 2 of notes lying around.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Own a piece of a pro cycling team http://road.cc/content/news/228354-cannondale-drapac-owners-launch-crowdfunding-campaign-try-and-secure-teams

https://slipstreamsports.typeform.com/to/TveqQM

Edited by shaper

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the teams this really is one of the 'good' ones. If I was in the position of wanting to throw money at Pro cycling this would be a no brainer. Must be some cannondale fanboys with deep pockets out there

The first thing Vaughters did would've been to ask for the funding shortfall from Cannondale, Oath, Drapac or POC. That was obviously unsuccessful which I find strange, as it would mean they also lose the chance of having their products on World Tour level. 

PING Oleg Tinkov

Tinkov ..... "cycling's business model is unsustainable"....prophetic?

Maybe he had a change of heart..

Or have money burning his pocket again.

A week after Urán’s new contract is announced, Vaughters confirms the team is facing a $7 million budget shortfall, and the team could collapse.

Coincidence?  :whistling:

Kidding.

some interesting figures here - 12% of the way funded, 13 days to go.

but none of the heavy hitters have come in yet

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saveargyle-keep-cannondale-drapac-alive-in-2018-sports#/

$100

USD
Argyle Advocate

The Argyle Advocate will have his/her name/company name listed on the sponsor page of our website (www.slipstreamsports.com). Advocates will also receive access to the same exclusive content outlined above and the #SaveArgyle mug.
Items included:
  • Access to insider content
  • Members' section on website
  • Your name on our sponsor page
  • #SaveArgyle mug
467 claimed

$50000

USD
Argyle Owner

The Argyle Owner is invited to join us for two days of our 2018 team camp and four race days of your choice during the 2018 season. Argyle Owners will be welcomed into the team car on one of those four race days. Owners will also receive all benefits offered to Aficionado outlined above.
Items included:
  • Invite to team ride (date TBA)
  • and 6 more items
0 claimed

some interesting figures here - 12% of the way funded, 13 days to go.

but none of the heavy hitters have come in yet

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saveargyle-keep-cannondale-drapac-alive-in-2018-sports#/

$100

USD
Argyle Advocate

The Argyle Advocate will have his/her name/company name listed on the sponsor page of our website (www.slipstreamsports.com). Advocates will also receive access to the same exclusive content outlined above and the #SaveArgyle mug.
Items included:
  • #SaveArgyle mug
467 claimed

$50000

USD
Argyle Owner

The Argyle Owner is invited to join us for two days of our 2018 team camp and four race days of your choice during the 2018 season. Argyle Owners will be welcomed into the team car on one of those four race days. Owners will also receive all benefits offered to Aficionado outlined above.
Items included:
  • Invite to team ride (date TBA)
  • and 6 more items
0 claimed

Yip, with current exchange rate thanks to a couple of fools who cannot think before they speak in Government I can only take the $25 dollar option - oh well, at least I am helping in a tiny way !!

Uran Uran offered to not accept any offers from other teams for at least two weeks.

What a PRO.

absolutely - he is the gem in their crown currently after TdF, so a really decent move to hold out by him.

I was wondering last night while watching a GCN video...behind the scenes going through the AG2R setup....do these teams receive all the groupsets, wheelsets, kit, parts, saddles, powermeters....etc for free or do they get it at a discounted rate?