Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

Which ever way it goes it looks like we have a new TDF winner for 2010 - Andy Schleck. I wonder what he must be thinking.

He is thinking 'Thank god I didnt have the steak!!!!'

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying he did and not saying he did not, but one of the side effects of doping is facial muscle changes <_<

Looks like that steak left a funny taste in his mouth.....

Looks like that steak left a funny taste in his mouth.....

Or a tough piece of steak which he is battling to chew.

So we can accept that your stance on LA '99 sample is the same?

Is that the sample that was dug out of an old French deep freeze together with other mysterious ..... possibly French cyclists piepie. Is that the one without the B sample that was not taken with the correct procedures...... methinks you have a few pieces of straw left in your grip!!!!!!!!

Or a tough piece of steak which he is battling to chew.

Maybe not only steak steriods but mad cow disease as well!!!!!!!

Maybe not only steak steriods but mad cow disease as well!!!!!!!

That could also explain the expression.

Is that the sample that was dug out of an old French deep freeze together with other mysterious ..... possibly French cyclists piepie. Is that the one without the B sample that was not taken with the correct procedures...... methinks you have a few pieces of straw left in your grip!!!!!!!!

Uncle H you forgot to mention:

That in +/- 2008 the whole 99 retesting debacle was investigated by an independant investigator which cleared Armstrong.

And

Declared that the lab / anti doping authorities broke their own procedures / rules in the process.

And

There were +/- 15 samples that supposedly tested + for EPO, 6 of which were supposedly from LA. So what happened to the other 9 + samples and to whom did they belong, why was this not revealed or pursued, why only against LA?

Sounds a bit like a blind vendetta Hmmm?

or the positive for steroids that they quickly found a doctores prescription for?

Yep that was indeed similar to Contadors contaminated steak in that it was not suffcient to be positive.

Yep that was indeed similar to Contadors contaminated steak in that it was not suffcient to be positive.

Bearing in mind what we have discovered about doping and cycling the last 2 years, do you think LA was clean? That he never took PED's?

Actually it was sufficient, but they quickly found a friendly doctor to write a prescription for steroid cream for a saddle sore and hey presto, problem solved.

Bearing in mind what we have discovered about doping and cycling the last 2 years, do you think LA was clean? That he never took PED's?

I'm going to use that great South African 5th Amendment saying:

Jaa Neeee....

Ja there is a glimmer of hope, Nee its unlikely.

To prove the difficulty of the question let me ask you:

Can you say for sure that your [insert name] friends you ride with have never cheated?

Actually it was sufficient, but they quickly found a friendly doctor to write a prescription for steroid cream for a saddle sore and hey presto, problem solved.

What I meant was that the quantity of steriods (Corticosteriod) in his sample was insuffcient to be declared positive, hence the comparison to AC Clen where the qty was also far less than the amount required to be +

Interesting. We all know doping is widespread in all professional sports. Take the two south african rugby players who appeared before a tribunal yesterday. Their defense is that they didn't knowingly ingest any performance enhancing drugs... You see,it was in a commercially available sports drink. Yeah pull the other one why don't ya?

There was a subtle difference in that the Methylhexaneamine was found in the USN product (even Carte Blanch carried the story) - Clem was never found in steak originating from the same region as Conty's famous steak.

Several international rugby teams used the same tainted product - plus WADA downgraded the Methylhexaneamine punishment as of 1 Jan. I think there is enough evindence to believe the rugby players...not enough to believe Conty.

Clen is used to drop weight. He used it weeks before the tour started, then transfused it back into his body unintentionally. That is the most plausible explanation in my opinion by a country mile. It's not a question of 'did the clen help him ride faster during tour' - it was never supposed to improve his performance during the tour, apart from the weight loss benefits. The transfusion that put it there was the real performance enhancer.

Luke, you hit it on the head! good one!

There was a subtle difference in that the Methylhexaneamine was found in the USN product (even Carte Blanch carried the story) - Clem was never found in steak originating from the same region as Conty's famous steak.

Several international rugby teams used the same tainted product - plus WADA downgraded the Methylhexaneamine punishment as of 1 Jan. I think there is enough evindence to believe the rugby players...not enough to believe Conty.

It's not about what you believe. It's about a standard across all sports. There isn't one.