L.T.G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

any one know if van gaalens trails affected by the magalies mini adventure this weekend?

The Magalies Adventure takes place at Mount Grace, not VG

• 2 weeks later...

Want to try Van Gaalens when i get to JHB in a 2 weeks time. I generally ride cradle area but have been hearing good things about VG ..

are there any Route maps I can download and look at before i get there ?

would like to make it a frequent riding if there is enough variety

I downloaded a whole bunch of routes off of endomondo. Some of the routes ended up going over "closed" property because the routes were for races. But they still gave a general idea of where to go. As always with Van Gaalens, unless you ride with someone that has been, chances are you will get lost. Plus side though is you will get lost on some awesome trails. Was there on Sunday and did Concrete strips, Oom Piet and the river back to the parking. Was a great 4hr ride.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anybody out there have any or know where I can find VG maps? Looking for longish routes, I will be riding on my own and don't feel like getting lost if the sign posting is kaka. 

Anybody out there have any or know where I can find VG maps? Looking for longish routes, I will be riding on my own and don't feel like getting lost if the sign posting is kaka. 

I can post a couple strava links of rides I've done out there? 

I can post a couple strava links of rides I've done out there? 

That would be AWESOME! I can search for you on Strava too if thats easier??

Edited by David Truter