L.T.G

Ja but you struggle with tech oom :whistling:

Doesn't work I promise. Share file from garminconnect

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get 60 to 70kms at Van Galens? I know that getting to the greek church and back gets me around 40km. I tried finding concrete road i while back but got myself lost, it seems i am missing something towards the cabbage farm

This is my ride from Monday, 55km though.

If you add JouBliksem (3km) after the church descent turn left, Savanah hills (2km) before the church, i'm sure it'll get you to 60ish.

Before turning up to head to Oom Piets, you could always head out on the district rd for 5-10km to add distance.

http://app.strava.com/activities/132577232

oooo koot nee, hold your horse

I am refering to strava, are you on strava? Surely yes?

If not, pm me your email address, I will forward the gpx to you for you to upload to your garmin.

38km ride at VG locked and loaded to Garmin Connect. Just got to get there and DO IT! Thanks for the file Rouxtjie :thumbup:

What's the route and/or hill with the most ascent and also the most technical? Looking for around a 40k distance trail run route for the Otter or a hill to do repeats on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Mate and I are pulling away at The big "G" tomorrow morning between 9/10.

If anyone is keen,feel free to join.

mng all

does anyone know if the trails next to the river after greek church is rideable again. also is that bridge back up?

Thanks

What's the route and/or hill with the most ascent and also the most technical? Looking for around a 40k distance trail run route for the Otter or a hill to do repeats on.

Daggapad and then Pofadder to the right after the end of Daggapad climb.. good luck with repeats up there ! :thumbup:

Otter. Damn. Respect

Does anyone know if it'll be possible to ride there on Saturday morning? I see there's some or other trail running story going on.

Does anyone know if it'll be possible to ride there on Saturday morning? I see there's some or other trail running story going on.

Trails will be open - check out Van Gaalen Mountain Biking & Running Trails on Facebook

Thanks.

I wanna do a lekker long training ride before the Magalies Monster next weekend. Can anyone suggest the segments I should do there?

Thanks.

I wanna do a lekker long training ride before the Magalies Monster next weekend. Can anyone suggest the segments I should do there?

Daggapad...railroad...pomphuis...oom piets...greek church..river...homeIn that order. Pack your big boy pant

Daggapad...railroad...pomphuis...oom piets...greek church..river...homeIn that order. Pack your big boy pant

+ concrete strips & blixem