CWC dissapoints!

nox1111

OK, have to say this: Chris is a great guy, had a good chat and he is as sincere as they come!

I will deffo pop into the shop to meet him in person.

And you won't be disapointed. I'm not CWC's biggest customer, spend more time browsing than buying, and yet I get treated like Mr Big Spender EVERYTIME I go there.

This is the reason why I asked if the first recourse he took was to contact Chris or the shop. I just know that this matter would have been dealt with post haste. And nox/his girlfriend would probably still have gotten that voucher, not as a bribe/please don't tell your friends thing, but as a way of apoloy.

Edited by Wannabe

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of people say that they should have contacted the shop before going public. That is B@LLSH!T. The shop took her money and the work was not done correctly. Finished and klaar. Why should it be kept silent. So typically south african, we get bad service and then handle is as if we were in the wrong. I say expose them. That is the only way it will be sorted out once and for all. It is not a sin to complain about bad service.

Hey Chris I had some bad service from you guys in 1902, can I come and fetch that DA7900 gruppo :lol:

Hey dog you crack me up!!LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems CWC is like a rockstar... Any publicity is good publicity!!!

For me, you've nicely summarised how this is playing out...

The topic header says it all "Dissapoints" . He stated the facts on what happened thats all. He was expecting a service which he thinks they did not deliver and he said why. Just telling ppl to watch out when buying anything anywhere. Seen a lot more post where guys have slagged off someone or shop for less.

The topic header says it all "Dissapoints" . He stated the facts on what happened thats all. He was expecting a service which he thinks they did not deliver and he said why. Just telling ppl to watch out when buying anything anywhere. Seen a lot more post where guys have slagged off someone or shop for less.

Preecisely......

Any one else shop you would not hear the end of it

esp from all those "hey Chris,I stood up for you in that thread Chris,can we hold hands and sing songs around the campfire Chris brigade"

Makes me sick!

I have had crap service from just about every shop in RSA incl CWC

What happend.... happend. And you cannot change that. I for one of many had good service from CWC.

I would have been in your/her best interest to test the bike out before going out that far.

Anyways, everyone learns... ;)

Preecisely......

Any one else shop you would not hear the end of it

nice one ..... :thumbup:

I've had good service from CWC online and unfortunately currently also bad service. Did i bother complaining, nope i just added a few more items to my CRC order. The correct thing to do was probably do as the OP did and bring it out in the open. If more of us would do this then we might even get to up the service levels in the industry.

What i find amazing is the number of people trying to justify the bad service and even worse to lay the blame on the OP. It doesn't matter how good the service is usually, its the one time it goes wrong that will be the most important. Its how you as a business deal with this that will define you not the rants and raves of people on this forum.

What the post has done though is highlight to CWC where there is a problem in their service and gives them the opportunity to fix it. So all i can say is well done to the OP, and to a decent response from CWC. What would make this thread totally worthwhile though is if CWC had to reply showing that they have tightened up procedures and learned from the experience.

Learn to complain more you'll get better service! I'm damn sure Chris has kakked his staff out and will make sure it won't happen again.

I agree with nox1111. He had an experience and wants to share. If other hubbers could learn from it, it is a good thing. Everyone on the hub expresses their feelings now and again and only certain people get lambasted for voicing their opinion. Take away from it what you need to and it might help to call the party in question, but i still think other noobies like myself could learn from his experience.

I do not agree with nox1111 in all respects, bar one.

He SHOULD have phoned the OWNER first, and emailed this little footstomp to him.

Instead he has done what 99% of South Africans do each day. They accept crap from suppliers, and then go and bitch about it to their 'mates'.

What difference is that going to make. Is it going to improve service, or slowly kill a company?

Is nox1111 an employee? Is he an employer? Does he have his companies best interests at heart all day, every day? How will his boss know that he is wasting company time on the internet and ignoring customer needs unless his boss is told, and can remedy the situation?

Bitch where it is needed! If you get a poor response, then tell your 'mates'. But better still, if you get a POSITIVE response, then tell everyone.

Poor show there NOX1111 - FLAMED :thumbdown: