Single speed projects

divernick

I have a fairly wide wtb saddle in black or a white and orange oem saddle off a Tiatan. Pick one... anyone... mahalla.... you just need to come fetch in Bellville

Schweeeeeet BogusOne!!!!

Either one would work if it saves me from sitting on the seat post. Had a hard 4km slog down from the Snake Trails to the parking lot at Tokai with no saddle. I'll send you pm re collection. I work in Bellville, so I'm sure we can arrange to meet somewhere.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schweeeeeet BogusOne!!!!

Either one would work if it saves me from sitting on the seat post. Had a hard 4km slog down from the Snake Trails to the parking lot at Tokai with no saddle. I'll send you pm re collection. I work in Bellville, so I'm sure we can arrange to meet somewhere.

haha can imagine.

Cool stuff. Will dig them out tomorrow and take with me to work on Wednesday. You can make your pick when you see them. They both still in great nick. Maybe just dusty lol but ill clean them up.

I just need to save up for a new wheelset for my bike.

Running a Rolf Vector Pro front and a Scott rear wheel. Looks very odd. But Rolf Vector had a small hub problem. So left with no choice.

Worst of all, I get home to late at night to take the bike for a spin to test and make sure everything is 100%. Had a very bad nights rest last night, so dog tired. Might try to take it on my commute to work. Feel that the GS is killing my knees...

Would this still be classed as an SS with the Schlumpf...

http://cyclemonkeyla...-bike-with.html

Absolutely stunning bike!

Tom

Now that's a good idea (pretty sure plenty of single speeders will be fooled for a while, until they realize the rider isn't half dead at the top of a steep climb), but like Wyatt Earp said, it wont count as SS.

post-686-1399995113,4601.jpg

post-686-1399995129,9343.jpg

post-686-1399995149,0097.jpg

Just need a new front wheel and my Conti Gators.

nice, but trim that Chain

So the tensioner should be straighter?

Still new to this

Looking to build a SS. My obstacle is this.....I run Rotor rings on all my normal bikes has anybody used em on SS......

Looking to build a SS. My obstacle is this.....I run Rotor rings on all my normal bikes has anybody used em on SS......

I remember seeing an article on Sheldon Brown using Bio-pace chainrings.

Rotor rings will work as there is no change in the length of chain.

Found that I could not shorten the chain.

Running a 52 front, I have to run a 21 at the back. So shortening the chain causes the tensioner to catch the gear at the rear

I remember seeing an article on Sheldon Brown using Bio-pace chainrings.

Rotor rings will work as there is no change in the length of chain.

Thanks Flowta.

Found that I could not shorten the chain.

Running a 52 front, I have to run a 21 at the back. So shortening the chain causes the tensioner to catch the gear at the rear

How about running no tensioner ;)

post-271-0-35829300-1400045286_thumb.jpg