Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regulations from 2021 now moved till 2022...

This will be lame as Merc will win but interesting to see what drivers sign where...

Regulations from 2021 now moved till 2022...

This will be lame as Merc will win but interesting to see what drivers sign where...

With the Ferrari factory shut down, I believe they must have been pushing for this.

It is sad, was hoping for good racing from 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

99 Malaysia F1 race on Supersport now.

Damn I miss these days. Schumie, Hakkinen, Irvine, Barrichello, Hill & Coulthard even though I can't stand them, Villeneuve, Alesi, Trulli, Zanardi.... wow

and fuel stops!

Edited by Chris_

• 2 weeks later...

Silly season has started before a wheel has even been turned

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferrari-confirms-vettel-exit-2020-f1/4791165/

Mutal decision but Vettel's interviews sounds to me like he was told Charles is the future and he then said cheers.

Hope rumours of Vettel to McLaren are true.

I see that Sainz is the frontrunner for Vettel's seat now.......

Hamilton to Ferrari next year.

You heard it here first!

They will lose many fans I fear.

All the while Hamilton taking crap about taking some time off. Let me guess, his next statement will be he is considering time off as he looks for new challenges.

Oh Ferrari is a new challenge.

I say bull because if he were to go to Ferrari who is #1 driver. Considering they signed Charles on for a multi year contract. I don't think Hamilton will be happy to play second fiddle.

Mutal decision but Vettel's interviews sounds to me like he was told Charles is the future and he then said cheers.

Hope rumours of Vettel to McLaren are true.

I see that Sainz is the frontrunner for Vettel's seat now.......

I didn't like Charles to begin with, but watching his streams for the virtual GP's and other races I actually like the guy more and more. 

He's definitely talented, and he's DEFINITELY the future of Ferrari. Vettel shouldn't have moved from RB, IMO. 

The only likely option for Vettel in 2021is a McLaren Mercedes deal. While Sainz had a great year last year I think Ferrari will go with Ricciardo. Can't see Sainz going back to Renault and Lando seems to be McLaren's golden child. At least we have something to talk about.

It is an interesting year in F1 and MotoGP, basically any motorsport really.

Contracts need to be signed and with no racing taking place, what do you base it off of.

Reputation, and toa lesser degree past results, seem to be the order of the day if the rumours of Rossi's 2 year signing to Petronas Yamaha are true. (Terrible signing IMO, not just becasue I dislike the rider but to take a seat in a development team is pretty poor)

Anyway, I digress, Vettel's past performances would see him struggling to get a seat in a Williams. Will be interesting to see where he lands.

With a big family I wouldn't be surprised if he is out of F1 completely. He has made enough money to see him comfortably retire now surely......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)