Formula 1...

'Dale

kay sure

Bottas would be champ

and hamilton and max would be in A close fight for second ( yes i think ham is that good and max has that big an ego )

I also assume we're speaking in a situation where ferrari aren't racing as well as mclaren ?

...jus btw I'm the opposite of A hamilton fan I can't stand the guy but talent is talent , i also never said max isn't great

And the best car is the best car.

If Schumacher stayed in the best car, he would have won many more titles. But this happened before you were born, so not sure you would understand ;)

Edited by Patchelicious

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic, wish Lewis would bugger off with his buckwheat and pak choi sometimes. He really makes some crazy veganism statements.

You seen they reckon by 2030 (or thereabouts) F1 will have a virtual zero carbon footprint. How the hell!!!!!

Edit: Carbon neutral, whatever that means.

Sounds boring, and the "racing" is already boring.....

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Classic, wish Lewis would bugger off with his buckwheat and pak choi sometimes. He really makes some crazy veganism statements.

You seen they reckon by 2030 (or thereabouts) F1 will have a virtual zero carbon footprint. How the hell!!!!!

Edit: Carbon neutral, whatever that means.

Sounds boring, and the "racing" is already boring.....

Maybe the races themselves....the logistics and everything else, unlikely.

F1 is a huge carnival and its footprint must be massive. I worked in F1 and the I would estimate that by 2030 there is no way it would be carbon neutral as a business.

Only redeeming factor might be that on a sunday afternoon hundreds of millions of ppl don't drive and watch on TV.

Literally 1 second before they touched I said to myself "just give ech other space"

F0k

Wild wild end to the race

Literally 1 second before they touched I said to myself "just give ech other space"

F0k

Wild wild end to the race

Another own goal by Ferrari.

Max had a great race.

Good for gasly.

Ai Ferrari. They really need to sort the team politics/egos/whatever out there. Even if it is a rival team/driver, you can't drive like that. (I am a die hard Ferrari fan but that was embarrassing) 

Even Mr F1 blue eyed boy drove like the tjop he is. To only get a 5 sec penalty just shows how the FIA are too scared to penalise him. He will probably throw his lettuce and carrots out the cot if they penalised him properly.

I don't like Max but he raced hard yesterday and he really did give blue eyed boy some stick and you could tell by the one radio comment from hamilton to his crew where he was bitching about his power settings that he was failing under the pressure.

If Ferrari and Red Bull can actually become consistent next season, Hamilton will be crying vegan tears every race and there is no ways he will win the championship.

Ai Ferrari. They really need to sort the team politics/egos/whatever out there. Even if it is a rival team/driver, you can't drive like that. (I am a die hard Ferrari fan but that was embarrassing) 

Even Mr F1 blue eyed boy drove like the tjop he is. To only get a 5 sec penalty just shows how the FIA are too scared to penalise him. He will probably throw his lettuce and carrots out the cot if they penalised him properly.

I don't like Max but he raced hard yesterday and he really did give blue eyed boy some stick and you could tell by the one radio comment from hamilton to his crew where he was bitching about his power settings that he was failing under the pressure.

If Ferrari and Red Bull can actually become consistent next season, Hamilton will be crying vegan tears every race and there is no ways he will win the championship.

I think F1 for me is just so confusing.

It seems to depend on who the offender/victim is more than the offence, when it comes to penalties.

Some people can aggresively move and defend in braking zones and it was good defending, yet when others do it was reckless.

Le Clerc bitches about being squeezed when he had one and a half car widths to his left. Squeezing is what he did when he practically tried to side swipe Norris off the track earlier in the race.

Just think there are too many ego's driving around in the F1 cars these days...........

Max had a great race. Dislike him, but he was the best on the day for sure.

This... I could not agree more with you SK27

I think F1 for me is just so confusing.

It seems to depend on who the offender/victim is more than the offence, when it comes to penalties.

Some people can aggresively move and defend in braking zones and it was good defending, yet when others do it was reckless.

Le Clerc bitches about being squeezed when he had one and a half car widths to his left. Squeezing is what he did when he practically tried to side swipe Norris off the track earlier in the race.

Just think there are too many ego's driving around in the F1 cars these days...........

Max had a great race. Dislike him, but he was the best on the day for sure.

Edited by gemmerbal

Hamilton disagrees with you.

And it seems Hamilton could be resigned to his fate after suggesting that the crash was his fault before offering a “massive apology” to Albon who was set for his maiden podium.[/size]

https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilton-massively-apologises-to-albon/

Yes, of course. Like Rice Davies said " he would, wouldn't he"

The season is wrapped up, nothing to gain really. In previous encounters his demeanour has been different but then the championship etc has not been wrapped up either.

What did the commentators say at that very point in time of the accident?

Yes, of course. Like Rice Davies said " he would, wouldn't he"

The season is wrapped up, nothing to gain really. In previous encounters his demeanour has been different but then the championship etc has not been wrapped up either.

What did the commentators say at that very point in time of the accident?

TBH I was so cross about the Ferrari incident that when Hamilton looked like crashing out I was shouting like the bokke just won the world cup so now ways I would hear what the commentators were saying. I was just hoping the tjop would loose his front wing and get passed by everyone.