Formula 1...

'Dale

Mick in the F2004 tribute lap, what a noise. 

Pure nostalgia

The mechanices running out of the garage to see it tear down the main straight. Magic. Best part of the weekend.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See that French newspapers reporting that Kimi staying for 2021 and that Antonio being replaced by Mick Schumacher. 

Antonio had 2 seasons and could not light it up. Going to be great seeing Mick in F1, just for the hype!

2021 is shapping up to be 2010 all over again, Raikonen, Vetel, Alonso 

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best of penalties to be honest. Sure was the teams fault but drivers do understand that they take the cuts for that by default. So understand he was grumpy but he really didn’t carry himself very well. Then he went on to say that “they are out to get him”. Stupidest thing I’ve heard in a long time.

I would have thrown a little hissy too, but I’m not on the brink of 100 pole positions and 100 race wins. He will go down as the best of the best so I expect nothing short of excellence from him at all times.

Not the best of penalties to be honest. Sure was the teams fault but drivers do understand that they take the cuts for that by default. So understand he was grumpy but he really didn’t carry himself very well. Then he went on to say that “they are out to get him”. Stupidest thing I’ve heard in a long time.

I would have thrown a little hissy too, but I’m not on the brink of 100 pole positions and 100 race wins. He will go down as the best of the best so I expect nothing short of excellence from him at all times.

His penalty was 10 seconds and he ended 25 seconds behind Valteri and did not close up on Max. His personality is just hard to like.

I do think he was pointing finger at the new rules for pre/post race attire that is coming to stop those shirts being worn at the moment.......