Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see reddit decided to troll F1 and vote Mazepin driver of the day as he was leading at one point, then the graphic went away and then they just announced the winner with no percentage. LOL

A lot of media around this. And looks to be true considering the delay in naming the driver of the day. Should be interesting if it’s tried again this weekend, and now with it being known F1 might not be able to conceal it.

Daniel Riccardo doing a track walk for the first time since Imola last year, obviously taking it serious with a new turn 10 this year!! 

Daniel Riccardo doing a track walk for the first time since Imola last year, obviously taking it serious with a new turn 10 this year!! 

The man is under pressure at the minute. Going to be an interesting weekend. His sense of humour is slipping a bit. 

A lot of media around this. And looks to be true considering the delay in naming the driver of the day. Should be interesting if it’s tried again this weekend, and now with it being known F1 might not be able to conceal it.

Its been done before and bpth blocked and allowed on the day

Thats why Sergio won but they didnt show by what percentage like they usually do

The man is under pressure at the minute. Going to be an interesting weekend. His sense of humour is slipping a bit. 

Watchin the unboxed episode, there is no time for fun and games as with Carlos. There is pressure to perform and when you paid that much more than your team mate and he is almost a second a lap faster in quali, there are issues. 

Was rather nice seeing the post race interviews, Carlos came over to Lando, asked him questions and Lando asked how he now enjoys the understeering Ferrari and they laugh at each other. 

I think Danny Ric needs to get his nose the grindstone and concentrate on racing and not jumping cars.

Even Taki Inoue who was the epitome of moving chicanes and lakes the piss out of his F1 career in Twitter reckons Mazepin is useless!

i used to follow him on twatter when i was still on there. He has to be one of the most funniest, self deprecating racecar drivers ever. He would dish it out...but he would also compare it to how bad he was. He totally accepts his status as one of the worst driveres ever to grace F1. I mean the guy got run over by the safety car once hahaha EDIT: as in, HE got run over...not his car lol

Edited by MORNE

he'll come good eventually. He and Nando are in the same boat at the moment I recon. Ric's is a bit more difficult becasue Lando has hit the ground running this year. 

R100 he crashes it....

After setting the fastest lap (or maybe not, but definitely faster than Bottas)