Formula 1...

'Dale

Oh dear

the Mrs and I went to Montagu to look at property and I end up missing a decent race. I tried to watch the catch up but it was so poorly edited I had no idea of what was going on.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear

the Mrs and I went to Montagu to look at property and I end up missing a decent race. I tried to watch the catch up but it was so poorly edited I had no idea of what was going on.

I actually caught a decent highlights package on YouTube last night - and it even looks "official". 

Oh dear

Ferrari and Merc were at just the wrong part fo the track when saftey car came out and this allowed redbull to pit and get super fresh tyres for the restart which got them position after position 

Max was just A little too ambitious when trying to take vettel

Ferrari and Merc were at just the wrong part fo the track when saftey car came out and this allowed redbull to pit and get super fresh tyres for the restart which got them position after position 

Max was just A little too ambitious when trying to take vettel

Conspiracy theorist might say RBR ordered the TR collision like everyone claims the Haas incident in Australia was manufactured by Ferrari.

It was a cracking race though. Max needs to mature now, he put a ridiculous overtake attempt of Lewis too.

Big up to Vettel on his handling of the situation and his interviews afterwards. Very measured and mature........

Conspiracy theorist might say RBR ordered the TR collision like everyone claims the Haas incident in Australia was manufactured by Ferrari.

It was a cracking race though. Max needs to mature now, he put a ridiculous overtake attempt of Lewis too.

Big up to Vettel on his handling of the situation and his interviews afterwards. Very measured and mature........

possible yes but I doubt they're that desperate for A win ... I really hope 

Vettel definitely had grounds to be furious but it looks like max stepped up and apologized like gentleman should

possible yes but I doubt they're that desperate for A win ... I really hope 

Vettel definitely had grounds to be furious but it looks like max stepped up and apologized like gentleman should

Max didn't step up at the time, saying Vettel locked. After the race though he manned up. Marquez could really learn a thing or two from that

Max didn't step up at the time, saying Vettel locked. After the race though he manned up. Marquez could really learn a thing or two from that

Plus, this was one incident vs the 4 on race day for Marquez (incl grid debacle)

Plus, this was one incident vs the 4 on race day for Marquez (incl grid debacle)

Only 2 racing incidents, Espargaro and Rossi.

The start line was more a race direction cock-up, even Dorna has conceded to that.

• 2 weeks later...

70/30 Max's fault. Can't move under breaking like that.

Time to put Carlos in the car and let Max cool down a bit

For some reason I can’t stand MVS so in my book he goes down as being “die poep in die drinkwater” in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

so who thinks the pit stop under safety car was dumb ?

I do

He had to do it though, the "special Merc tyres" wouldn't have lasted till the end. The Ferrari has suddenly become unkind to their tyres, go figure.........

• 4 weeks later...