Formula 1...

'Dale

Bottas needs to be the modern Rosberg we all want and need, cause I think regardless he's leaving merv at the end of this year so he needs to show his fists

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottas needs to be the modern Rosberg we all want and need, cause I think regardless he's leaving merv at the end of this year so he needs to show his fists

100% agreed, And they need to get James off the radio too.......

McLaren

would it have hurt to written Mclaren on it or Renault? 

All I see #TeamBahrain..... 

I guess they keeping the white and red livery for when they are not back markers anymore, otherwise Senna would turn in his grave.

I guess they keeping the white and red livery for when they are not back markers anymore, otherwise Senna would turn in his grave.

Renault is at the back on the blue part between the 55 and petrobras. #MclarenF1 is above the bahrain you saw and also behind hilton on the air intake. But agreed, it's not very noticeable.

Papaya orange is the traditional Bruce McLaren racing colour. The red-white scheme was under Philip Morris Marlboro cigarette sponsorship.

Papaya orange is the traditional Bruce McLaren racing colour. The red-white scheme was under Philip Morris Marlboro cigarette sponsorship.

AND IT WON RACES!!!