Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lando Norris! Talk about being robbed, good grief

Ja shame that kid has some bad luck. I follow him on twitter and he seems like such a lekker guy to work with. So Sainz was out after 1 lap and Norris with 1 to go. They did the full race together.

I really hope McLaren can get back up there, such a legendary name in the sport shouldn't be struggling like this.

Love it when the pro's get it wrong by trying to be clever... 9 of the 10 got their timing wrong for the final flying lap in Q3. :)

That was hilarious

And stupid. I hope the governing body responds quickly and works out a penalty for drafting in qualifying. It's such a BS tactic.

And it's copying NASCAR and Indy, and just when you think F1 couldn't get more boring.

Can you picture Senna and Prost doing this at McLaren back in the day, agreeing to pull each other around the track? No way! You got on on Senna's six and you'll have received the worst brake test of your career!

Edited by Lotus

Motorsport is having a bad few weeks

This kid got lucky at Monza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvHv_VRUM8

that was crazy. how the dickens does such a low ramp launch a full car that high. It's like the thing exploded under it, except it didn't. Lucky to walk away with only a broken verterbra or two.

Pure gold in the comments..

Edited by Capricorn

Just watching Sky F1 coverage of the Ferrari greats back at Monza with their old cars. Lovely seeing Jody out there with the Ferrari T4 that won the championship 40 years ago at Monza. And Seb in the older spec Ferrari again.

Edited by Lotus

How big a hypocrite is Hamilton??? He asks for tougher races and when someone finally sticks it to him he complains. Not the first time this season either. What a **nt. As for Vettel, he is turning into a huge embarrassment. Almost as bad as Hamilton, only difference is Hamilton is actually winning trophies (sadly).

Leclerc is the shining light and winning at the “home” of Ferrari will make him a cult hero. I like.

How big a hypocrite is Hamilton??? He asks for tougher races and when someone finally sticks it to him he complains. Not the first time this season either. What a **nt. As for Vettel, he is turning into a huge embarrassment. Almost as bad as Hamilton, only difference is Hamilton is actually winning trophies (sadly).

Leclerc is the shining light and winning at the “home” of Ferrari will make him a cult hero. I like.

I was surprised Merc didn't tell Bottas to slow down. I was so glad when Leclerc showed Hamilton who is boss. Was also happy to see him have to take to the slalom.

Yes, i too enjoyed LH’s participation in the slalom. He thinks if he shows you a wheel that you should make way. I dont like this guy and what irks me even more is his so-called love of Ayrton Senna. He is nowhere near the man Senna was yet Sky love comparing them.

I was surprised Merc didn't tell Bottas to slow down. I was so glad when Leclerc showed Hamilton who is boss. Was also happy to see him have to take to the slalom.