Think I'll join you on that

What's the odds for Lewis just for sh#ts and giggles

1.0-something to 1 - very low

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm 101:1 for Lando, Think I will take some of that, I think the British team would push him ahead of Danny Ricardo.

See that Riccardo has dropped the whole lets be buds vibe already. Says he is here to race, not make jokes. Over confident?

and not to mention  that the "brawn GP" Honda car was at the time rumoured to have been the most expensive f1 car ever produced lol. Honda went all out. Why Brawn probably was so confident and willing to spend his own money to "buy" the team.

The Honda F1 team were 1 year away from success when the plug was pulled.

The team boss was moved across to HRC in MotoGP where they promptly signed Casey Stoner and he won them a title straight out the blocks, they then signed Marquez.

Reckon Brawn had insider info for sure.....

I wonder if there is a clause with Russell's name mentioned.........

Still believe this was all a PR stunt.

Well if you were asked to take a 15% pay cut after winning your 7th title you would also wait ages to sign the contract. :P

Well if you were asked to take a 15% pay cut after winning your 7th title you would also wait ages to sign the contract. :P

If i had billions in the bank and prolly several people hunting me down for fasion/music/whateverthehell then I'd probably call it a day 

But my values are certainly different to his , money and fame is just very very low on my rankings 

WAIT, ALONSO IS ON $20 million a year????

That is more than Max..

hom much is max on ? 

that seems low , I would think he's on much more than that even maybe the 2nd highest paid 

or is this the budget cap rules coming into play ?

the fantasy league was more complicated than i thought 

I thought you get 100m for the drivers and then 100mil for the constructor 

HAving to choose all 6 for 100mil was interesting and I feel pretty good about my picks 

Who do you have as your turbo driver ? I went with Norris