Black bikes only thread

SL7

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought the frame from a hubber with a plan to build it up over a few months as and when I had spare cash - Never had a full sus before and seemed like a nice project - Ended up selling my Cube Acid 29r to help fund getting this completed as I couldn't wait any longer to complete and ride it.

Took over my life searching for all the bits and pieces to complete it to the spec I wanted - Much to the Fiance's dismay. Still a few odds and ends to finish it off nicely like black cable ties and keen for a dropper post... Otherwise I'm super stoked at how it came out!

Two main things I learned - I'll never buy a 29r again and I'll probably never buy a hard tail again. Also affirmed my love for gravity riding over doing long outrides etc...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/Baltazar_Marques/photo6_zpsce48e768.jpg

Very nice, mine is on here earlier somewhere. But it does also get ridden over long distances in our mountains so has all the gears possible.