Frame wars!

_Daemon_

How about this? Colnago C50

Daemon

You cannot go wrong with the Colnago C 50. The C50 is still regarded as ONE of the best bikes on the planet. You need to however compare apples with apples. The C50 is in a different class compared to The Idol or Giant. 

my 2c worth

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daemon

You cannot go wrong with the Colnago C 50. The C50 is still regarded as ONE of the best bikes on the planet. You need to however compare apples with apples. The C50 is in a different class compared to The Idol or Giant. 

my 2c worth

Sure just looking around what there is, in no rush to buy, so taking some time and having a look at different frames. The Cervello R3 in white looks soooo hot to me as well, and seems to be getting some good reviews as well.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5457/2008r3yj4.png

Daemon

my 2c worth

Sure just looking around what there is' date=' in no rush to buy, so taking some time and having a look at different frames. The Cervello R3 in white looks soooo hot to me as well, and seems to be getting some good reviews as well.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5457/2008r3yj4.png
[/quote']

Are the Cervelo's also made in a factory in the east?

I ride Specialized and love it. Everybody is devoted to where they have dropped the most dosh in order to justify their own spend.

Having said that, if you are going to go big, go REALLY big. What about looking at the Parlee - rated as the best bikes on the planet (if you can get your hands one) - even the website looks like carbon. It is the shiznit! www.parleecycles.com

Just had lunch with a friend who raced for Cyclelab. Cervelo: too jittery and skittish - compliance was wrong. Trek Madone - like riding a farm gate. Specialized tarmac: beautiful. He said he looked down almost as if to check that he was on a bike, it was so smooth. I will state too, that in my own opinion, at the top of the range, the construction of the frame is much of a muchness.

So there you go, Daemon, get a Lapierre Tongue! LOIL.

So there you go' date=' Daemon, get a Lapierre Tongue! LOIL.

[/quote']

Seems to me that the Lapierre of yours is getting mighty lonely and is crying out to be ridden !! Big%20smile

hey daemon - there you go - another beautifully crafted italian handmade frame to further mix up the mix!!!!!!!

thug, i rode her last night, mmmmmm. hit 71km's down the mineshaft no prollems, and smoooooooth - i love it. only 3 laps and knee ok, so i'm on the road back. i can heartily recommend a biokineticist for anyone serious about their riding - get assessed and strengthen those weaker muscles. your physio will be able to recommend one.

Scorpione, that's lighter than some of the other frames - for an excellent price. Best place for reviews/testimonials?

Those Cioccs looks nice. How's the weight on the Techno light alu frame, only 950g.

I like the Mutant and the Extro the most.

Scorpione, are you from Maestro imports?