I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

clearly you have never been to PE

Only been there once, and that was in '99. From what I remember, it was quite alright.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

Insanely hot wimmin

THIS. And so approachable and friendly. I was loving life.

Fond memories of PE. Lived there for a few years after immigrating to SA in 77, then would visit family there every year until the late 80s. Spent quite a bit of time there while at Rhodes - played most of my footie in the Friendly City. 

I just spent two days in PE. I was pleasantly suprised. What a nice place. Seems pretty clean and the people are so friendly. Well done!

Jip. And one of the reasons the Ironman is there every year.

clearly you have never been to PE

What..........a drone will never be able to fly in the "Windy city"[emoji264] [emoji267] [emoji23]

My current city, Benoni, is currently not so friendly. Well, my 'burb, in particular, is a little edgy. Especially since the local butcher got murdered last week. So, this afternoon, when this guy decided to lift someone's purse and phone from an outside table at Grapes, and run...he didn't get too far...and so the long weekend starts...

post-1604-0-33480100-1458829336_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tumbleweed

My current city, Benoni, is currently not so friendly. Well, my 'burb, in particular, is a little edgy. Especially since the local butcher got murdered last week. So, this afternoon, when this guy decided to lift someone's purse and phone from an outside table at Grapes, and run...he didn't get too far...and so the long weekend starts...

attachicon.gifCeUbC1jWAAAKzzo.jpg

He's lucky to be alive trying to steal stuff from Grapes... 

He's lucky to be alive trying to steal stuff from Grapes... 

Ja, the mob took some calming! But he will feel the results of his resistance later...

Which reminds me, I must get those openers you dad makes! Meet me here a beer soonish? :thumbup:  

attachicon.gifCeUbC1jWAAAKzzo.jpg

his hands have not turned purple .... those cable ties are not tight enough!

Ja, the mob took some calming! But he will feel the results of his resistance later...

Which reminds me, I must get those openers you dad makes! Meet me here a beer soonish? :thumbup:  

For sure, He's been making a whole bunch of things building up to this weekends easter market (He is retired and digs selling things at the market lol) So it will be in the next week or so... I'll send you some pics of the colours and grains so you can choose.