I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

and a cinema? for those days when you just wanna go watch a movie 

my local is ok - it's got mtn, my bank, post office, cinema, woolies, dion wired for gadgets, exclusive books - but i hate malls more than i hate uphills.

Greenstone? If yes then ja its not bad. That whole area infact(including stoneridge) isn't bad. Only thing It needs is a baby city. Having recently become a dad we found baby city to be the best(after takealot) and nearest is by eastgate(park meadows) or east rand mall. For me it has the pick n pay, virgin active, my LBS, builders and food lovers so it'll do.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

bad?

There is a BIG sign that you can see from the N1 (if you are driving north).

Right next to the huge PWC building going up

Jip. Toilet of the eastrand that place.

Luckily I am in the fortunate position of not being anywhere near the East Rand.

I had a tattoo done there once...I was drunk, okay... :blush:

took my eldest to watch deadpool the other night.

I enjoyed the film, but the cinema experience was terrible...I am definitely getting to that age where tolerance is getting lower by the day.

Bloody kids making noise while i am trying to watch.. then some idjit getting up mid movie to get more popcorn...sheesh.

I'm with fanie here..rather wait and watch it at home. comfortably without external noise.

I'm with you there dude. I do my best to avoid any sort of crowded place - malls/sports events/etc. Just can't handle crowds anymore. It must be an age thing.

BM9TkxcCUAA7nZA.jpg

my wife says I'm anti-social, but my tolerance for idiocy and rudeness is very low. so avoid conflict 

my wife tells me every day that I'm a grumpy old man.

I'm with you there dude. I do my best to avoid any sort of crowded place - malls/sports events/etc. Just can't handle crowds anymore. It must be an age thing.

BM9TkxcCUAA7nZA.jpg

That picture. Yes. 

BM9TkxcCUAA7nZA.jpg

That's why I roll my bike ????

Except Metallica and Iron Maiden type concerts, then I can deal with the crowd, otherwise I HATE it!

Tyger Valley Centre in particular. I am sure it is a secret portal into purgatory!  

Guest notmyname

I had a tattoo done there once...I was drunk, okay... :blush:

Large O ring a lighter and a needle sellotaped to a Bic pen?

Except Metallica and Iron Maiden type concerts, then I can deal with the crowd, otherwise I HATE it!

Tyger Valley Centre in particular. I am sure it is a secret portal into purgatory!  

I hate concerts even more than shopping malls.