I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

last one wat Linkin Park in CT.

I swore never again after that.

The idjit count is too high in these crowds...

might need a new hub name then....

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenstone? If yes then ja its not bad. That whole area infact(including stoneridge) isn't bad. Only thing It needs is a baby city. Having recently become a dad we found baby city to be the best(after takealot) and nearest is by eastgate(park meadows) or east rand mall. For me it has the pick n pay, virgin active, my LBS, builders and food lovers so it'll do.

Yup that's  my closest. I absolutely abhor Eastgate, bedford centre is cool - never as busy as any of the other malls so if i have to go shop - i tend to head there.

Stoneridge is cool, i don't really consider it a mall, but super convenient having sportsman warehouse, outdoor warehouse and ridgeway nearby for little things, plus the coffee roastery opposite the spar. 

That thing doesn't exist!

Yah, I am not much of a mall rat either but I have to beg to differ here, if you find yourself in Ft Lauderdale Florida one day, pop into the Sawgrass Mills, its so big you need to drive between some sections, and they trap on this mall road, I know cos I got a speeding ticket once driving between the shops. :eek: 

But its great, I lose myself there, I often think you could live your entire life in the mall, it has everything, even an attached Holiday Inns,.... actually,.... you can live your entire life in this mall! :D   

took my eldest to watch deadpool the other night.

I enjoyed the film, but the cinema experience was terrible...I am definitely getting to that age where tolerance is getting lower by the day.

Bloody kids making noise while i am trying to watch.. then some idjit getting up mid movie to get more popcorn...sheesh.

I'm with fanie here..rather wait and watch it at home. comfortably without external noise.

Ha, Ha, yeah I know the feeling, its worse here in the USA, going to the movies that is, they dont issue seat numbers so its a free for all when the doors open as everyone races to secure their seats, this usually results in 200 people all clumped up in the middle of the movie spilling soda pop on each other and no one around the edges. Then I have decided kids today (and some adults) cant go 90 minutes without a bathroom break or a soda refill, so you are constantly getting up for some one to pass then on their return they spill popcorn down your jacket and stand on your toes.

Drives me nuts, I went to watch the Batman / Superman movie the other day (and if you havent seen it,...dont bother!) and with all the talking, popcorn munching, packet rustling and soda slurping going on around me I could barely hear the movie,

I am seriously getting old and grumpy.

On the other hand I dont like watching movies at home, I am always thinking of other things to do and I generally fall asleep before the end anyway, ...so I guess I'll have to just suck it up and continue going to the movies.    

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Luckily I always have my leatherman at hand[emoji380]

BSG

Bwaahaaaaha I can just imagine in the heat of the moment you pull out a knife you'll have her screaming, but not in a good way.

Guest notmyname

Fumbling around deciding which side the blade is on.

Fumbling around deciding which side the blade is on.

Never man, a blade each side, a boomsaag and vyl, any of the mentioned will work when in a rush[emoji23] or just use the long nose pliers

BSG

Never man, a blade each side, a boomsaag and vyl, any of the mentioned will work when in a rush[emoji23] or just use the long nose pliers

BSG

Jimmy Carr's " struggle snuggle " comes to mind - I'm deeply perturbed  :eek:

Jimmy Carr's " struggle snuggle " comes to mind - I'm deeply perturbed  :eek:

Why are you perturbed?

As Jimmy Carr said, you can't stay mad at a struggle snugglest ;)